PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Ricky Tarrant

WeSuck.com
04-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Too bad you'll get booed-off the court because you are a transfer.

http://media.nola.com/tpphotos/photo/2012/12/12023353-large.jpg
CDOA Rookie of the Year

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/2013/04/tulanes_ricky_tarrant_says_he.html

Trojans1andAll
04-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I don't get it. Are you suggesting that he is transferring to Troy? If he did, what does being a transfer have to do with anything as long as he gives his best effort?

CHughes1102
04-06-2013, 02:00 PM
I don't get it. Are you suggesting that he is transferring to Troy? If he did, what does being a transfer have to do with anything as long as he gives his best effort?

He is implying that we don't like anyone who isn't a high school kid...which is stupid as hell, but his username reflects it.

Trojans1andAll
04-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I don't like the idea of building a team with JUCOs, but there's nothing wrong with filling a gap or two.

redwaver
04-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I don't like the idea of building a team with JUCOs, but there's nothing wrong with filling a gap or two.
Yep! Basic common sense answer!:thumb:

tntrojan
04-08-2013, 11:31 AM
I did not see anything in this article that says he is coming to Troy. And a transfer is not a JUCO player. Why the fuss friends? If he does transfer to Troy, welcome him. He was Freshman of the Year in a much better basketball conference than the Sun Belt.

CardinalBlackTrojan
04-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Man, I sure hope Tarrant comes to Troy. He's a beast.

Trojan1998
04-14-2013, 02:12 PM
This dude is transferring to Alabama according to an article that I read this afternoon.

WeSuck.com
04-14-2013, 09:40 PM
This dude is transferring to Alabama according to an article that I read this afternoon.

They take transfers and JUCO players...we can't do that now. Only runny-nosed 17-18 years need apply now. DI skills not necessary, we will train you.

dgoebel
04-15-2013, 10:34 AM
They take transfers and JUCO players...we can't do that now. Only runny-nosed 17-18 years need apply now. DI skills not necessary, we will train you.

So no 17-18 year olds have D1 skills? My word, what were all theses teams in the NCAA tournament with these HS recruits doing? I guess our D1 11 win team had better players.

redwaver
04-15-2013, 10:43 AM
So no 17-18 year olds have D1 skills? My word, what were all theses teams in the NCAA tournament with these HS recruits doing? I guess our D1 11 win team had better players.
Goebel, some of these dumb responses arnt worth responding to. Some seem to just sit around, finding fault with whatever, be it players, fans or just about anything. Must be a miserable existence where I have to chastise anyone or anything who has a different opinion than mine. Guess after 71 years I've found the world didn't wake up this morning to see what I thought! Most know you mean we need a mix......which just happens to be the truth but hey, some want us to never have any kid 5 years to play 4 I guess. Blows my mind.:laughing021:

dgoebel
04-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Goebel, some of these dumb responses arnt worth responding to. Some seem to just sit around, finding fault with whatever, be it players, fans or just about anything. Must be a miserable existence where I have to chastise anyone or anything who has a different opinion than mine. Guess after 71 years I've found the world didn't wake up this morning to see what I thought! Most know you mean we need a mix......which just happens to be the truth but hey, some want us to never have any kid 5 years to play 4 I guess. Blows my mind.:laughing021:

I agree. I need to learn to bite my lip more. See you this weekend, take care.

redwaver
04-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Gonna be there all three days! Golf tourney to Sundays game!:thumb::eatdrink004: