PDA

View Full Version : FOUR tickets for Saturday night's baseball game

trojanchad
03-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Yours just for asking. I've had part of the group not able to make it due to a last minute illness.

Tweet me at trojanchad01 or come by our tailgate (shouldn't be hard to find - Trojan tent in the parking lot outside main entrance to Riddle Pace) anytime before the game.

General admission.

Dothan_Trojan97
03-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Will be coming up with family for game this evening. Will look for you at tailgate. Would love tickets if you have not given them away yet.

Hemi Man
03-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Will be coming up with family for game this evening. Will look for you at tailgate. Would love tickets if you have not given them away yet.

Chad said come on by the tickets are yours!

Dothan_Trojan97
04-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the tickets Chad. My wife and I appreciate your generosity. And to top it off TROY got a shutout win and my 9 year old son got a foul ball and had Logan Pierce sign it after the game.
Great evening at the ballpark. Thanks again.

trojanchad
04-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the tickets Chad. My wife and I appreciate your generosity. And to top it off TROY got a shutout win and my 9 year old son got a foul ball and had Logan Pierce sign it after the game.
Great evening at the ballpark. Thanks again.

You are very welcome! Glad you guys enjoyed the game. Good meeting you. Next time come earlier so you can tailgate.

Dothan_Trojan97
04-02-2013, 04:02 PM
You are very welcome! Glad you guys enjoyed the game. Good meeting you. Next time come earlier so you can tailgate.

My wife and I enjoy tailgating, but since our kids came along, tailgating has been substantially decreased. It's hard enough just to find the time to make it to games with all the other family activities we have going on (baseball, gymnastics, piano, school functions, church, etc). And with my daughter (who says every sport is: "Just boys playing"), coming early or staying late after games rarely happens.

I'm hoping that as she gets older, she will warm up to the whole "game day" experience. Maybe then we will be able to increase our tailgating activities and hopefully the invitation will still be on the table.

In the meantime, my son and I may have to make more "guy" trips to Troy for games. The problem with that is it leaves my wife out of coming. And to tell the truth, she is as rabid a sports fan as I am. Oh well, such are the problems of parenthood, but I wouldn't change it for the world.