PDA

View Full Version : Simply complaining.

Trojan by Birth
03-26-2013, 02:15 PM
I just want to complain about Troy University's career services. I got an email with 35+ available jobs from the career services office. 95%+ of these jobs require no college education whatsoever. I surely wanted to drop 30K on a graduate degree so that I could apply for Warehouse Worker I. Sometimes I feel like I was scammed.

Complaining over.

redwaver
03-26-2013, 03:51 PM
:rollinglaugh:
I just want to complain about Troy University's career services. I got an email with 35+ available jobs from the career services office. 95%+ of these jobs require no college education whatsoever. I surely wanted to drop 30K on a graduate degree so that I could apply for Warehouse Worker I. Sometimes I feel like I was scammed.

Complaining over.
Curious, what degree should a warehouse worker need be required to have?:rollinglaugh::laughing021:

Trojan by Birth
03-26-2013, 05:01 PM
:rollinglaugh:
Curious, what degree should a warehouse worker need be required to have?:rollinglaugh::laughing021:

Is there such a thing as a Bachelor of Science in Warehouse Science?
Or a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majoring in Warehouse management?

I'm not knocking anyone who works hard in a warehouse but I'm not sure you have to go to college for it.

ThePowerMan
03-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Fortunately I have a job in my field of study, that I love. There are many students graduating from college that would love to just have a job. I know the job market is pretty tough right now. But sometimes getting your foot in the door lets employers know you are willing to do whatever it takes to make ends meet.

Trojan by Birth
03-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Fortunately I have a job in my field of study, that I love. There are many students graduating from college that would love to just have a job. I know the job market is pretty tough right now. But sometimes getting your foot in the door lets employers know you are willing to do whatever it takes to make ends meet.

If you graduate from Troy and would love to just have a job then Troy has failed you.

TFan
04-07-2013, 08:42 PM
If you graduate from Troy and would love to just have a job then Troy has failed you.

Been out of the job market for a while but I suspect it's not just a Troy U thing.

TrojanFanatic
04-07-2013, 10:34 PM
It's not. Troy can't help you get hired if they don't like you or something else that plays into.