PDA

View Full Version : Troy responds to Tuition Assistance cuts by military

Doug4Troy
03-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Troy University provides scholarships to military personnel in wake of tuition assistance cuts

TROY Troy University officials today announced three new undergraduate scholarships designed to lessen the impact of nationwide cuts to the military tuition assistance programs.

The three scholarships will discount undergraduate per-credit hour tuition to $250 for active duty, Reserve and National Guard students who would otherwise be eligible for military tuition assistance...

Complete story: http://www.troy.edu/newsPR/index.php/news/entry/2013/Mar/troy-university-provides-scholarships-to-military-personnel-in-wake-of-tuition-assistance-cuts

TrojanFanatic
03-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Good, I'm glad that Troy can at least treat our service men and women the way that they should be treated.

dgoebel
03-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Good, I'm glad that Troy can at least treat our service men and women the way that they should be treated.

To bad that idiot President can't. He is more interested in handing out Obama phones, food stamps and money to Egypt and Syria. Good for Troy for stepping up on this. Makes me even more proud to be an alumni.