PDA

View Full Version : RJ is gone

JonesOxygen
02-19-2013, 04:58 PM
per a release form the University he will be transferring out

dgoebel
02-19-2013, 05:05 PM
We lost a couple last year in a similar manner didn't we?

CHughes1102
02-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Our program is a disaster

Hemi Man
02-19-2013, 06:31 PM
We lost a couple last year in a similar manner didn't we?

Our program is a disaster

Obviously the two of you have paid little if any attention to the basketball team this year.

CHughes1102
02-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Obviously the two of you have paid little if any attention to the basketball team this year.

Same with you and Rowell. Blah blah keep Rowell oh dear lawd.

He is GONE thank God...

Next is Maestri.

dgoebel
02-19-2013, 10:19 PM

Just stating we had one or two players that transferred last year also. How is that not paying attention?

Hemi Man
02-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Same with you and Rowell. Blah blah keep Rowell oh dear lawd.

He is GONE thank God...

Next is Maestri.

Rest assured everyone in the family has had some good laughs from here.

Just stating we had one or two players that transferred last year also. How is that not paying attention?

This comes as no shock that he's leaving. RJ had not played recently.

dgoebel
02-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Rest assured everyone in the family has had some good laughs from here.

This comes as no shock that he's leaving. RJ had not played recently.

What got me was he is set to graduate. Where is he going to transfer to? NAIA is all I can think.

Hemi Man
02-20-2013, 09:14 PM
What got me was he is set to graduate. Where is he going to transfer to? NAIA is all I can think.

I'm not sure, but I think if he graduates he can play D1. If not its on to D2.

TroyTuba
02-21-2013, 09:26 AM
If he is not getting the playing time he thinks he "deserves" at Troy, where is he going to transfer to that is going to be better? The problem with kids today is everyone builds them up so much and then when the get to the next level and they aren't the big shot anymore, they can't handle it.

dgoebel
02-21-2013, 04:22 PM
I was thinking the same thing. If you aren't getting playing time at Troy, what D1 school do you think you will???

Mr.E_205_Legion
02-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Seems to me that I read somewhere in the initial announcement that he had not played since the FAU & FIU road trip. This educator interprets that to mean someone cannot handle or accept discipline when it is handed out :-(

FOUND IT! It was a tweet:
Wes Johnson ‏@Messenger_Wes
Troy guard RJ Scott will transfer after season. He was suspended for team rules violation following FAU, FIU road trip.

redwaver
02-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Seems to me that I read somewhere in the initial announcement that he had not played since the FAU & FIU road trip. This educator interprets that to mean someone cannot handle or accept discipline when it is handed out :-(

FOUND IT! It was a tweet:
Wes Johnson ‏@Messenger_Wes
Troy guard RJ Scott will transfer after season. He was suspended for team rules violation following FAU, FIU road trip.
Hasta la bye bye baby! These kids who think they are beyond discipline are in for a long life.......unless we create another entitlement for them. Oh that's right, we already have one!!!

nstalker42
03-07-2013, 08:25 PM
I believe he missed the teams flight home from florida.. The team could have used his scoring ability at the end of this year.

troyathleticsupporter
03-08-2013, 02:21 PM
RJ was the 7th in line in scoring, averaging a little more than 5 points per game. He was a bigger liability to the team by violating team rules than he was ever an asset. I saw him in the stands at the South AL game cheering when they took the lead. Class act! Good riddance!