44-18 at half...

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/facepalm/grand/star_trek_facepalm_gif.gif

CHughes1102
02-09-2013, 07:24 PM
83-29

I dont even...

newnan trojan
02-09-2013, 07:28 PM
I was coming on just to start a thread like this.

Maestri has lost it. I cant even bare to follow this program. Such a waste of a nice facility.

This is one of the reasons CUSA will keep passing us by. Even if we had a market.

Burn the Horse
02-09-2013, 07:41 PM
This is one of the reasons CUSA will keep passing us by. Even if we had a market.

Naw, that's not the case. They have plenty of new teams who suck at sports on their roster.

CHughes1102
02-09-2013, 07:42 PM
93-41 is the final. Maestri beyond sucks.

newnan trojan
02-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Naw, that's not the case. They have plenty of new teams who suck at sports on their roster.

None the less. this is not the direction I want to see our Basketball program going.

Maestri was good at D2. playing Devry university, and Middle of no where university.

we need a REAL coach to get us to the next level in our big boy arena.

newnan trojan
02-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Oh and to add to it.... MTSU took out their starters and put in the walk ons with. 8 mins left...

Mr Hartwell please fix our mess of a basketball program we have.

Burn the Horse
02-10-2013, 08:40 AM
I suspect we'll see a new coach in the near future. With our new digs it shouldn't be too hard to convince someone to come build a dynasty with us.

dgoebel
02-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Looked at MTSU's roster. They actually recruit HS players....WOW!! Maestri doesn't even know where a HS is. And Mestri's post game comment " It is a shame it had to happen to us tonight" ?????????????????

newnan trojan
02-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Looked at MTSU's roster. They actually recruit HS players....WOW!! Maestri doesn't even know where a HS is. And Mestri's post game comment " It is a shame it had to happen to us tonight" ?????????????????

I just laughed out loud. It's so sad.

barrick
02-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Perhaps, the season in its entirety can be blamed on poor recruiting. But, this game had nothing to do with recruiting. MTSU is a good team, and probably the best in the SBC, but the talent gap was not as large as the score indicated.

This was a X's and O's problem and poor execution. The lack of quality preparation for a conference opponent is puzzling and unjustified--but not as puzzling as the lack of adjustments. The players and the staff were outplayed in every part of the game. MTSU was more physical, looked to score, attacked on offense, got out in transition, and spaced the floor well. Troy looked over-dribbled, didn't move on O, and fell apart defensively (bad switches, failed hedges, very poor rotation and boxing).

newnan trojan
02-10-2013, 04:49 PM
We could not even beat Bama State on the road. :paperbag:

dgoebel
02-11-2013, 05:06 PM
We need to look at this guy, the coach at CFC junior college here in Ocala. Fantastic basketball coach.

TFan
02-12-2013, 10:18 AM

WTH does he mean by that???

CHughes1102
02-12-2013, 12:25 PM

WTH does he mean by that???

I didn't get that either. That guy has completely lost his mind.