PDA

View Full Version : TROY Map

Jericho Johnny
02-06-2013, 06:19 PM
I feel like I may have originally found out about these on here, so I thought I'd ask.

There is a lady with a website somewhere in the Southeast that paints/draws these artistic versions of different college campus. I remember seeing them on her site this past summer.

She had a very cool one for TROY which was detailed and pretty humorously accurate. Do any of y'all know how the find these? I've been googling to no avail.

Jericho Johnny
02-08-2013, 07:36 AM
43 views and nobody knows? Dang! Maybe it wasn't here that I saw the link. In any case, y'all should be on the lookout. The maps are a marvelous and well-done piece of art that any Trojan fan would enjoy - which is why I want one!!

The only thing I remember is that the artist seems to be based either in the Mobile area or on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Burn the Horse
02-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Sorry, just spotted this.

Her name is Linda Theobald. I own one of her prints.

Her website is: www.lindatheobaldart.com
Phone: 228-255-9796
Email: lindatheobaldart@gmail.com

http://www.lindatheobaldart.com/images/TroyWaterMark.jpg

Jericho Johnny
02-14-2013, 07:15 AM
That's it! Thanks! These prints are great. She has about three I want, and a TROY print will look great framed on my "College Wall" in the office!

TrojanPride87
02-14-2013, 01:22 PM
I would buy one except that she missed a building, Malone Hall. It sits between the Trojan Center and the Library.

TrojanFanatic
02-14-2013, 02:09 PM
how often does she do these? I would love one with the addition of the new band room on it

Burn the Horse
02-24-2013, 01:49 PM
shoot her an email and ask.