PDA

View Full Version : Troy Rugby

TrojanFan2
02-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Troy rugby is actually getting to be fun to watch. They are a lot better than last year.

TrojanFanatic
02-02-2013, 02:12 PM
I have a friend that plays....I dont know the rules

Trojans1andAll
02-07-2013, 03:24 AM
My nephew is on the team. He played football in high school - LB and TE - and he says if the school had rugby would have never done anything else.

Jericho Johnny
02-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Since when has TROY had a rugby team? Sounds cool. I'd like to see a game. If I could learn the rules to cricket (once I started getting it on my ESPN Xbox stream) I'm sure I could learn rugby!

tenaciousT
02-07-2013, 10:27 AM
It's not too diffacult to learn the rules once you sit down and watch it. NBC sports shows the 7's tournment every now and then. Very entertaining. It is a world 7vs7 rugby tourney.

Rugby is a club sport at Troy, meaning the school doesn't officially sanction it (i think), or they don't pay for anything or something like that.

I do know that if I am in Troy while they are playing somewhere in the area I plan to watch them play.

aiOpAvEdHQo

Jericho Johnny
02-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the video. When I am home where I can use sound I will check it out!

Troyprop3
02-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Come out and support Troy Rugby on February 23 as the host USA in their last game of the matrix season. Game is at 1pm at the Troy Sportsplex. Also support Troy Rugby on February 14. They will be set up in the TC taking Valentine's Day pictures to raise money for the team. $5 per picture with a Valentine's Day theme of your choice. Thank you to all of our fans you all make it fun and worth it to play.

Possum
02-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I wish, there was a rugby team when I was on campus... That would have been fun to watch.

WeSuck.com
02-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Rugby 7's will be an Olympic sport in Rio. It's rugby at an accelerated pace.

They always show it on Universal Sports; I am currently watching the 6 Nations Tourney; and the Tri-Nations series between South Africa-New Zealand-Australia is usually epic.