PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club for MTSU

troymarkus
11-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Ok, since my quest for SC tickets failed for HC, I decided to try for the Middle game! I need 4 SC tickets for the MTSU game if anyone has extras! Thanks!

mark@4thepointe.com

BMarkey
11-09-2005, 11:59 AM
My quest also failed. So I, too, want some Stadium Club or reserved seats in that area for MTSU.

Maybe Mark and I can wrestle for them!

Wasn't it disgusting to see all those empty Stadium Club and reserved seats for Homecoming, especially when there were people here willing to buy them?

Can't Troy do somehting about getting people to use the seats they buy, or at least resell them to willing participants?

And that problem about watching other games during our games was worse than ever Saturday. Those channels should be shut down, or at least changed to the stadium game.

If these people realy think that other game is more important, let them leave! Troy will save money on food and sodas and no one will miss them in the stadium.

TSUWhiner
11-09-2005, 12:11 PM
I am making my grand entrance at that game. I would really like to sit with anyone on this board..we have been Trojan fans through thick and thin..well its been thin the whole time basically! But I would like to sit in the SC section...Cant wait to see many of you at the MTSU game..and I finally get my MAGNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

BMarkey
11-09-2005, 12:13 PM
If I get some, I'll include you, Whiner. It's the least I can do for guy who listed me as a "favorite" for anything. :)

How many?

kiwan
11-09-2005, 12:14 PM
I dont have any tickets, but I am on the 50 in Trojan Club and there are always seats available beside me usually 4.

TrojanWar
11-09-2005, 12:56 PM
I sit in the SC for most games, but I refuse to sit up there for the MTSU game. I was highly ticked off by the fans sitting up there last weekend. Everytime I would yell, this older man next to us would cover his ears and others would look at me like I was crazy. Sorry guys, but that is no longer for me. All the crowd talks about is Alabama and Auburn and I hate both of those teams. My wife gets mad at me because when someone asks for a score for one of those games, I yell, "WHO CARES?" It is so quiet up there. I'm sure people in the lower level can pick me out when I start making noise. When I go in to get a refill or use the facilities, there are tons of people watching the other games or sitting around in groups talking. Those people do not come to Troy to watch football, they come to brush shoulders with Bob Riley and Jack Hawkins. The people sitting on the student side care a lot more about Troy football than those in the SC.

I mean, do you all like Barnhills that much? Outside of that and the ice cream and candy in the 3rd quarter, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. I would rather sit closer to the field and make more noise from now on.

TrojanWar
11-09-2005, 12:57 PM
I dont have any tickets, but I am on the 50 in Trojan Club and there are always seats available beside me usually 4.

You have to have an arm band to get by the ferocious security!

kiwan
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM

Yea war I know, I hate the SC and am thankful I did not spend the extra bucks. I have the best view in The Gallery and would not trade it for the world[/quote]

FRED_of_TROY
11-09-2005, 01:12 PM

Amen! I tried to get up there to watch the band at halftime during UAB (there were plenty of open seats) and got kicked out twice. Third try was a charm, though! I got to see my halftime!

:twisted: Laughing at Nazi security guard :twisted:

Bubba the Trojan
11-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Trojan War, my seats are on the fifty, under the upper deck, out of the elements. There are always some scattered empty seats in this section and I would welcome somebody else to make some noise. It's amazing how many people come to a football game and think the atmosphere should resemble that of an opera. I look forward to seeing and HEARING you down low for MTSU. :D

TrojanWar
11-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Trojan War, my seats are on the fifty, under the upper deck, out of the elements. There are always some scattered empty seats in this section and I would welcome somebody else to make some noise. It's amazing how many people come to a football game and think the atmosphere should resemble that of an opera. I look forward to seeing and HEARING you down low for MTSU. :D

Thanks Bubba! I may take you up on the offer.

TSUWhiner
11-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey I just need one I think..I am actually trying to get together some old friends..may need like 2 or 3 more...I do need one for me..regardless if they will be there or not, I will be there! I cant wait to finally come home to see Troy football and nothing else :)! PM me and I will give you my cell phone number..its sprint pcs..call after 7pm is free and weekends are free as well! Thanks

Whiner

The Red Wave
11-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Quite frankly if I want to order tickets and throw them away, that is my perogative. I use my extras to give to old friends and fraternity brothers. I agree there are alot of blue hairs up there and they too get pissed at me for screaming. I dont care, I get loud and vocal.
One of the reasons the SC is successful is that football is about more than just the game. It is social. Wives have a place to hang out and others do hang out to chat. I got stopped Sat by an old fraternity brother who had been in Iraq. We talked for about 10 minutes during the 2nd half. I kept up with the game, but I wanted to catch up. If you want tickets, call and get on the list.

TroyPremier
11-09-2005, 04:30 PM
That is real nice and all, but if people feel that way, then the athletic department needs to have a seperate admission for both the SC and the reserved upper deck seating. The seats need to be filled, period.

goe1975
11-09-2005, 04:48 PM
I sit in the SC for most games, but I refuse to sit up there for the MTSU game. I was highly ticked off by the fans sitting up there last weekend. Everytime I would yell, this older man next to us would cover his ears and others would look at me like I was crazy. Sorry guys, but that is no longer for me. All the crowd talks about is Alabama and Auburn and I hate both of those teams. My wife gets mad at me because when someone asks for a score for one of those games, I yell, "WHO CARES?" It is so quiet up there. I'm sure people in the lower level can pick me out when I start making noise. When I go in to get a refill or use the facilities, there are tons of people watching the other games or sitting around in groups talking. Those people do not come to Troy to watch football, they come to brush shoulders with Bob Riley and Jack Hawkins. The people sitting on the student side care a lot more about Troy football than those in the SC.

I mean, do you all like Barnhills that much? Outside of that and the ice cream and candy in the 3rd quarter, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. I would rather sit closer to the field and make more noise from now on.

You nailed it TW. The times I have sat up in the club seats I felt like a spectacle because only a couple of us up there were actually watching the game, let alone the only ones cheering and clapping along to the fight song, etc. The real action is down at the field level on the home side. Those people really get into it.

The Red Wave
11-09-2005, 05:22 PM
you guys sound like a bunch of democrats. So i guess we should froce people to leave the SC at kickoof and stay in their seats. get over it. I love my SC seats and access to my locker, the food and the opportunity to visit with fellow fans.

TroyPremier
11-09-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm sure there is a solution to accomodate everyone. :roll:

Democrats :lol: now that's funny.

bulldogtrojan
11-09-2005, 05:29 PM
goe1975 - where are your seats? Rest assured you aren't the only one yelling. My family is in their seats except to go refill and tinkle and we stay through halftime to watch the band. An we "GEt up for the Trojans" every time.

I don't understand why someone would pay that much money for their wife (a sexist comment BTW) - or anyone to sit inside and watch someone else's game. We don't go for the food obviously.

bulldogtrojan
11-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Just to be clear - Red Wave made the sexist comment, not goe1975. And I know what he meant. However being of the feminine gender doesn't mean I don't love football and I know I could have called a few plays better than MF this year even if I had guessed!!

cchtrojan
11-09-2005, 05:59 PM
We sit in the red seats just not stadium club. I like where we sit, but I can't stand the boring fans, or should I say chair fillers, around me. Saturday during the first half the people sitting in front of me left. Which really didn't matter much because like I said they were chair fillers. Why come to a Football game to read the paper? :evil: and if anyone should dare to tell me to sit down they WOULD get there feelings hurt!!! I love my Trojans and I am there to support them and yell for them. If everyone else would get up off there butts and make some noise this year it will make a difference.

Just a thought; Why don't they sell stadium club and also sell the gray and red seats. Pick either or. If the people in stadium club want to go outside I'm sure there would be room in the seats or they could stand with everyone else on the plaza.

We also sold our stadium club seats because we needed an extra seat....I'm glad I saved the money too. GO TROJANS!!!!!!

The Red Wave
11-09-2005, 09:18 PM
You guys have really been reading WAY to much of the DNCs talking points ! Sexist remark. Give me a frekin break and get a life. That was not a sexist remark. Yes, some women do love to go to the game to watch, but some go to be with their family and chose to stay upstairs and visit. Who cares ? They paid for their seat. Fork out the cash for the SC or shut your pie hole.

TSUWhiner
11-09-2005, 09:21 PM
dude im there for one simple reason..football..sure I will talk to my friends during the game..but I am driving 12 hours to mississippi..then 4 more hours that saturday..and dammit..I am gonna enjoy the f-ing tail gating, the Trojan walk, the football, and go get some great food during halftime!!!! Dammit!! Go Troy :) and oh yeah..I am finally!!!!!..getting my damn magnet :) :) :)

GO TROY!

cchtrojan
11-09-2005, 11:41 PM
we had sc tickets for this year and had already "forked out the cash", but we now have a Foster Child and needed as extra seat and there was not one available.

And oh by the way; I am a woman and I yell, and make noise and I love to talk Trojan Football, and when we go to the game we tailgate and have a good time, but when it's game time..It's game time and it's time to watch the Trojans play football.

Now that that's said...Everybody go to the game...Enjoy the game...Bring others to the game...and make some TROJAN NOISE!!!!!!!!