PDA

View Full Version : Troy takes down ULM 71-64 on the road in OT

newnan trojan
01-26-2013, 07:36 PM
Troy improves to 9-12

dgoebel
01-27-2013, 01:06 PM
Troy improves to 9-12

OT? Can this team win a game in a regulation. You have to admire their heart but almost every win they have had has been in OT

newnan trojan
01-28-2013, 05:00 PM
OT? Can this team win a game in a regulation. You have to admire their heart but almost every win they have had has been in OT

That's my thoughts. They can't close it out in regulation.

Hemi Man
01-28-2013, 05:18 PM

That's my thoughts. They can't close it out in regulation.

Would you two feel better if they had lost those games in regulation? It seems as though you are just looking for something to complain about.

dgoebel
01-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Would you two feel better if they had lost those games in regulation? It seems as though you are just looking for something to complain about.

Its called an observation. They have had like 4 OT victories.

Hemi Man
01-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Its called an observation. They have had like 4 OT victories.

Looks to me like someone that seeks out the negative instead of the positive.

dgoebel
01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Looks to me like someone that seeks out the negative instead of the positive.

Why is when someone says anything on here they are being negative. FACT: We have had several OT victories.

It is hard to find positives in our BB program, I will give you that.

Lego
01-31-2013, 07:02 AM
The men's BB program has little life. After the newness of the Arena wears off it will be walking dead.

Heck, nobody even posts on here concerning it at all.

Hemi Man
01-31-2013, 10:49 AM
The men's BB program has little life. After the newness of the Arena wears off it will be walking dead.

Heck, nobody even posts on here concerning it at all.

Everytime someone posts something positive in this forum its met with negativity. Such as a post about winning is met with how bad the opponet was, or yeah we won but it was in overtime.