PDA

View Full Version : Feel good story

JonesOxygen
01-14-2013, 11:55 AM
It's Upward basketball time again at FBC Troy. Saturday I noticed two Troy mens players (and I think one from the ladies team) sitting in the stands. They were there to see someone they knew but also said they wanted to see the kids from the "Mop crew." For those that have not seen it, there are two kids at each game who mop up sweat (sponsored of course by Jones Medical Supply.) These guys and girl had a rare day off and took the time to come watch these kids play, it meant a lot to them and I personally have a greater respect for RJ Scott & Wesley Hinton!

JPSousa1898
01-15-2013, 04:53 PM
THAT'S character! Good job guys!

Hemi Man
01-16-2013, 03:21 PM
It's Upward basketball time again at FBC Troy. Saturday I noticed two Troy mens players (and I think one from the ladies team) sitting in the stands. They were there to see someone they knew but also said they wanted to see the kids from the "Mop crew." For those that have not seen it, there are two kids at each game who mop up sweat (sponsored of course by Jones Medical Supply.) These guys and girl had a rare day off and took the time to come watch these kids play, it meant a lot to them and I personally have a greater respect for RJ Scott & Wesley Hinton!

No doubt RJ is a class act. Good kid!