PDA

View Full Version : Trojan men win

Lego
01-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Beat Arkansas Little Rock a few days ago. Nobody even noticed.

Maybe a start of a run ? Get back to .500 , show up for SB tournament ?

dgoebel
01-08-2013, 10:27 AM

:rollinglaugh: I guess anything is possible but I have much faith in Maestri as I do of Obama cutting spending and welfare programs :angry013:

Hemi Man
01-08-2013, 03:20 PM

:rollinglaugh: I guess anything is possible but I have much faith in Maestri as I do of Obama cutting spending and welfare programs :angry013:

The people that were there seemed to notice. However had someone posted something positive on here about the win it would have certainly been beat down with negative posts.

Doug4Troy
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
The people that were there seemed to notice. However had someone posted something positive on here about the win it would have certainly been beat down with negative posts.

So true. Heck, there are some on here who can't even stand us pointing out something positive about former Trojans. It always gets turned around on us and how we have "accepted mediacrity."

Lego
01-08-2013, 04:59 PM
To be fair, very little to be positive about on Trojan basketball for years and years.

Still, hope they get hot at the right time and make some noise.

FoulPolePhenom
01-08-2013, 05:42 PM
To be fair, very little to be positive about on Trojan basketball for years and years.

Still, hope they get hot at the right time and make some noise.

They won a conference championship just a few years ago.

WeSuck.com
01-10-2013, 09:23 AM
They won a conference championship just a few years ago.

That evidently didn't count.

jtacoma
01-10-2013, 05:26 PM
I am just glad the game will be aired on CSS. It is rare for a game to be on tv in my area.

jtacoma
01-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I am just glad the game will be aired on CSS. It is rare for a game to be on tv in my area.

great game!!!!

trojanchad
01-10-2013, 10:53 PM
How did it look on tv? It was pretty empty. I was frustrated at the student section until I figured out that students were being pulled into the reserved student section (directly behind the broadcast table.) I was even given an upgrade to the front row of section 103 from my General Admission skybox.

Attendance could have been much better.

One more note on the students, there was no halftime mass exodus like we sometimes see at football. I'm afraid it will be some time before we get another crowd like at the Miss. State game, but students are getting better. The ones in my section were cheering, singing the fight song and making an attempt to start a wave.

:eatdrink004:

jtacoma
01-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Well, the new facility looked great. It did look rather empty. The TV cameras are focused on the visitor side. I was wondering if there was a better crowd behind the players but with the camera view, they could not be seen.

JPSousa1898
01-13-2013, 03:14 AM
I've always thought that Troy basketball games were very entertaining and worth the 2-3 hours you spend watching them. I'm sure the new arena only enhances it. I hope to get down there soon and catch a weekend game.