PDA

View Full Version : Chick-fil-A, Golden Crane, New Years, blah, blah

goe1975
12-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Gentlemen (and ladies)...

The new Chick-fil-A building looks awesome. Not sure when it will be complete but apparently they opted for the deluxe edition.

On a similar note, if you guys go to the Golden Crane (and I suggest you do), get the Chinese menu. There is some weird s*** on there (tripe, intestines, etc), but the lamb plate my wife got was pretty good, and the beef udon soup I got (which is on their regular menu) was OUTSTANDING and enough for three people.

Have a safe and happy New Year. I will be staying at home this year with a of bottle of Woodford, an Ashton VSG Illusion and the wife...two out of three ain't bad.

Carry on....

TrojanWarrior418
12-31-2012, 01:42 AM
I love me some Golden Crane. I used to stop in with a friend and we would load up on sushi.

Jericho Johnny
12-31-2012, 11:16 AM
Where is the new Chick-Fil-A located? I haven't been able to get up to Troy since the Mississippi State game this year unfortunately. It will be nice to get a real chicken biscuit if I want next time I'm in town. The express one on campus never did have the real thing.

TroyTuba
12-31-2012, 02:47 PM
It is where the Checkers used to be, it was also Curly's, and Taste 'n See for a while. They leveled the old building and built from the ground up.

Jericho Johnny
01-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Wasn't that also the Guthrie's location at one point? I think Chick-Fil-A is a great fit and will last where those other places failed.

Troy79
01-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Wasn't that also the Guthrie's location at one point? I think Chick-Fil-A is a great fit and will last where those other places failed.

Yes Jericho, the Chick-Fil-A is just across 231 from McDonalds.

Go TROY!

trojanchad
01-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Chik-fil-A opened 1/24. Haven't seen a negative comment about it yet. Great addition to Troy.