PDA

View Full Version : Alumni Assoc. and local chapters

ryan7907
12-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Hey guys, I am a recent Troy grad (as of yesterday), and looking to get in contact with my local alumni chapter. While looking for some info, i discovered that the chapter may be defunct. If anyone is from Coffee County (i.e. Elba) and is involved with the chapter, please let me know. If not, I guess i will have to join another group.

Thanks,

Ryan McCollough ('12)

Troy87
12-16-2012, 07:34 AM
Hey guys, I am a recent Troy grad (as of yesterday), and looking to get in contact with my local alumni chapter. While looking for some info, i discovered that the chapter may be defunct. If anyone is from Coffee County (i.e. Elba) and is involved with the chapter, please let me know. If not, I guess i will have to join another group.

Thanks,

Ryan McCollough ('12)

Ryan,

First and foremost, contact Andrew, Loretta or Faith over at the Alumni House ((334-670-3318) to confirm whether or not the Elba Chapter is dormant. I don't think they are, but they may be low acitvity. Also check the contacts on this list of chapters http://trojan.troy.edu/alumni/chapters.html. There ia a contact listed for both an Elba Chapter and a Coffee County Chapter. They should be able to help you get afilliated with a chapter.

Finally, remember, you can join any chapter you like or as many as you like. We at Emerald Coast have numerous members who are members of another chapter. And many of us are members of other chapters as well.

If you have any other questions or need more info, PM me and I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Keith Sims
Troy87