PDA

View Full Version : USA vs UAB & GTT Basketball question

Schard
12-09-2012, 08:27 AM
UAB put a 35-minute beatdown on USA Saturday night before letting off the gas, going up by 28 midway through the 2nd half before putting in the scrubs and winning 92-78.

Since you message board guys apparently gave up talking about basketball since getting waxed by UAB on your home court, I thought I could lift your basketball spirits... Troy should be able to beat USA. You have a size and speed advantage on them, as well as the ability to shoot the 3. USA's 3-pt D was terrible, as was their inside presence.

Your guys should have beaten WKU last night... what happened?

Hemi Man
12-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Back to back to back turnovers late in the game doomed the Trojans against WKU. A few tough, but close losses have hurt this team.

Pcbtrojan
12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
If I hear one more coach say we are not talented enough, I am gonna puke. If that is your gut feeling as a leader then you haven't worked, prepared, trained, conditioned your people hard enough.

Lego
12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Wasn't the new Arena going to fix all our issues ?

newnan trojan
12-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Some coaches at TROY has been at the helm WAY too long.

I grow tired of this good ole boy network.

Just FIRE.

Priam
12-09-2012, 07:40 PM
If I hear one more coach say we are not talented enough, I am gonna puke. If that is your gut feeling as a leader then you haven't worked, prepared, trained, conditioned your people hard enough.

Hate to be overly critical, but all our sports teams are working with less than sterling talent. We have some student-athletes that are overlooked diamonds that have been polished by our coaches, but a large portion of each of our sports teams are run-of-the-mill.

And despite many other's disagreement, lack of $$$ is the major difference. Not just from a facilities standpoint either.

TFan
12-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Hate to be overly critical, but all our sports teams are working with less than sterling talent. We have some student-athletes that are overlooked diamonds that have been polished by our coaches, but a large portion of each of our sports teams are run-of-the-mill.

And despite many other's disagreement, lack of $$$ is the major difference. Not just from a facilities standpoint either.

See my post, here>>> How would you Recruit to Troy.
Go to GTT.com Football thread, click on this Sticky, go to my post

Andy Smith
12-12-2012, 04:15 PM
See my post, here>>> How would you Recruit to Troy.
Go to GTT.com Football thread, click on this Sticky, go to my post

Interesting read.

TFan
12-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Interesting read.

NOT rocket science, or i wudn't post!!!!