PDA

View Full Version : Another loss

tntrojan
10-29-2005, 07:28 PM
We can't win on the road, we can't run the ball, we can't beat a 2-5 team.
I've avoided joining the doomsday people on this board, but I'm afraid they are right.
We are not a good football team and we seem very poorly prepared.
Whose fault is that?
We might lose homecoming.
We will lose ASU and MTSU.

Nice Trojan
10-29-2005, 07:29 PM
I dont think we will lose at MGVS, but we will lose to ASU.

TroyPremier
10-29-2005, 07:30 PM
This team is definately capable of losing at the Gallery.

Sarahbelle
10-29-2005, 07:33 PM
The apathy about this entire situation from the coaching staff disgusts me.

Any coach who's content to bring such a poorly prepared and executed game plan to any game needs to walk.

troystfan
10-29-2005, 07:39 PM
I just hope all those that said we were too good for this conference will remember THIS year.

Nice Trojan
10-29-2005, 07:41 PM
We may not be able to win the Sunbelt, but I for one still would love to be in C-USA.

But then again I am on my last beer.

troystfan
10-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Well, it looks like I will have Dec. 20th open, anyone have anything big planned?

TrojanEmpire
10-29-2005, 07:53 PM
The apathy about this entire situation from the coaching staff disgusts me.

Any coach who's content to bring such a poorly prepared and executed game plan to any game needs to walk.

If that is the case then it is time for some new blood.

BMarkey
10-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Four Jack and Cokes later (celebrating my newfound electricity with neighbors, despite the freaking curfew), I am absolutely sick about this loss.

How can we miss so many FGs? Come on.

How can our defense give up that kind of rushing yardage?

How can LB just stand there and look so complacent? Is he that calm in general?

How can Troy lose to a team that got waxed by a struggling FAU? (The owls would be dancing in the streets about their chances against us, if they had the power to listen to the game. FAU might open on Tuesday, if power is restored. FAU hasn't practiced in a week, thank God for us.)

It's time to shake things up, Larry. Do something significant and do it now. Your reputation and support are on the line.

TroyPremier
10-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Does anybody here think that it may be possible that we finish the season 3-8 and 2-5 in the Belt?

FAU, ASU, and then MTSU......hmmm

My gut tells me we finish 4-7 and 3-4 in the Belt.

CattouseFan
10-29-2005, 09:07 PM
I think we can win 2 of our last three although I dont know which two it will be. I was really impressed tonight with what the offense did tonight, especially after being down 20-0. I do not give any of the credit to Fleetwood because his play calling was horrible late. The kids just hung in there. They didn't believe they were going to lose and that says alot to me. Hopefully they will keep the momentum going for the rest of the season.

BlueRaiderPride
10-30-2005, 06:32 AM
Man, all this time I was hoping that the Battle for the Palladium would be for a Sun Belt title and a finish at the New Orleans Bowl. But in all honesty, Troy and MTSU look so bad right now, both may be competing for a finish in the toilet bowl.

At least ya'll beat North Texas. :(

TrojanWar
10-30-2005, 12:50 PM
I said before this game, we will not win another game this year. If we do, it will be against FAU. The odds are against us for that one as well I'm afraid.

JohnStOnge
10-30-2005, 05:21 PM
[quote]How can our defense give up that kind of rushing yardage?[quote]

ULL has had a lot of problems this year, but their running game has been very good. Texas held them to 72 rushing yards but other than that their minimum has been 170 and their maximum 457. They average 245 per game, 5.8 per carry.

They've clearly got the best running game in the Sun Belt.

TroyPremier
10-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Congrats

TUTrojan
10-31-2005, 08:59 AM
How many division 1 teams have lost to both LALA and LAMO in the same season, ever?

I also take no moral victories out of our losses against Missouri, UAB, South Carolina... They were no better than average football teams.

I am only glad that we got out-Fleetwooded by the Cal Poly coach that liked to run fake punts with his team's back to the goal line, or we might have another L.

ksdtrojan
10-31-2005, 11:50 AM
How many division 1 teams have lost to both LALA and LAMO in the same season, ever?

I also take no moral victories out of our losses against Missouri, UAB, South Carolina... They were no better than average football teams.

I am only glad that we got out-Fleetwooded by the Cal Poly coach that liked to run fake punts with his team's back to the goal line, or we might have another L.

I like that term. OUT-FLEETWOODED!!! Hilarious :lol: