PDA

View Full Version : NFL: Love and Hate

Doug4Troy
11-13-2012, 01:22 AM
Just for fun, NFL teams love and hate.

ME:

LOVE- Saints, love the town, love the team. Glad to see they can get it together despite the adversity this year

HATE- Falcons, they are the Saints rival so an easy one, but I hate all teams in Atlanta... yes, including the braves

LOVE: Titans, same as Saints, love the town and team. They seem to fall into my number 2 spot, Saints number 1 for me.

HATE- Baltimore, not really sure why, just don't like them. Maybe Ray Lewis?

TrojanFanatic
11-13-2012, 03:09 AM
LOVE- College
HATE- NFL

lol seriously though, how do you get so into the NFL? I watch the Giant's play for JJ, the Cowboys for DeMarcus, and all the other Troy alums, but as a whole, I don't care for the league

PCTrojan
11-13-2012, 09:21 AM
LOVE- College
HATE- NFL

lol seriously though, how do you get so into the NFL? I watch the Giant's play for JJ, the Cowboys for DeMarcus, and all the other Troy alums, but as a whole, I don't care for the league

I find college to be fun to watch but I cannot grasp why people are so attached to it. Most people have very little or no connection to the University they are following and they are going insane for a substandard product.

Very few people on this board could identify who won their prospective leagues in Minor League Baseball this year. I find this to be similar to NCAA football, it is a watered down minor league that receives way too much hype.

I am a hardcore Jags fan and even as bad as we are right now, we would still beat any college team 999 out 1,000 games. On average 1 or two players per Div 1 team will go on to have any semblance of an NFL career.

College is fun because I have an attachment to a school, but if I want to watch football I turn on my Direct TV on Sundays and catch the big boys. The NFL is where real football happens simply because it is the best players on the planet.

Possum
11-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Love: My Saints... And I pull for Former Troy players...

Loathe: the Dirty Birdies (the falcons) had some bad experiences with obnoxious falcons fans and have hated them ever since.... A-town can bite me.

Dislike very much: Carolina Panthers- I despise sCam Newton.

goe1975
11-13-2012, 10:06 AM
I was living in Dallas in 1993 when they won the Super Bowl. There is no way to explain what that was like. It was simply incredible. The players were always very accessible and nice. They were like family to everybody. I flew with Nate Newton on a flight back to Dallas from Hawaii and he was such a great guy. I remember walking outside my apartment when they won the Super Bowl and the roar across the city literally gave me chills. They really brought the city together. I have never seen anything like it in any sport on any level.