PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Game I've Witnessed

Burn the Horse
11-10-2012, 01:26 AM
That was the best Troy game I've ever seen! The team looked great, the atmosphere was wild and loud, and the game was won on an amazing last second shot. Oh, and we did it on opening night of our brand new arena!!! :bounce012:

I mean WOW! Could this be the team we've been waiting for? I've never been this excited about basketball season before. :thumb:

flockofoscars
11-10-2012, 01:38 AM
That was the best Troy game I've ever seen! The team looked great, the atmosphere was wild and loud, and the game was won on an amazing last second shot. Oh, and we did it on opening night of our brand new arena!!! :bounce012:

I mean WOW! Could this be the team we've been waiting for? I've never been this excited about basketball season before. :thumb:

I was in the student section and it was the best environment i have ever been in. When he made that game winning shot it sounded like a bomb went off and we started chanting this our home! It was spectacular and the arena is AMAZING!!! This team is going to be good. GO TROJANS!!!!! :thumb:

Burn the Horse
11-10-2012, 01:45 AM
I knew once we got this new arena built we'd get good fast.

Didn't think it'd be this fast though.

flockofoscars
11-10-2012, 01:48 AM
I knew once we got this new arena built we'd get good fast.

We have some really good guards and Forwards but we need that really big center. That is the only place that we are lacking in my opinion but i am very optimistic for this team and they will go far. The Arena is a HUGE help to our program.:eatdrink004:

Burn the Horse
11-10-2012, 01:58 AM
It's all coming together. We got the digs, we got the talent, and the students are rowdy.

TrojanEmpire
11-10-2012, 08:11 AM

Not to be a Debbie Downer but MSU is going to be one of the two worst teams in the SEC thus year. However a win over an SEC team is a win over an SEC team. If the students pack the student section every game, we could actually have a home court advantage.

TrojanFanatic
11-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Not to be a Debbie Downer but MSU is going to be one of the two worst teams in the SEC thus year. However a win over an SEC team is a win over an SEC team. If the students pack the student section every game, we could actually have a home court advantage.

Give away a t-shirt every game and they'll show lol

troy4ever21
11-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Give away a t-shirt every game and they'll show lol

They usually have people out there with tshirt cannons at all the games (baseball, basketball, football). It sucks though because the majority of the shirts are xlarge. I'm sure The Grove, Troy Place (or whatever it is now), and the other off campus apartments will host events like they do for baseball games.

Trojan1998
11-11-2012, 11:32 AM
People need to keep in mind that Mississippi State put a brand new, young, inexperienced roster on the court the other night with a first year head coach. MSU is picked to finish #14 (dead last) in the SEC this season.

This was a nice win for Troy's program, no doubt about it, but the Trojans aren't a great team just yet. Hopefully, we'll have a fine season when it's all said and done.

TrojanFanatic
11-11-2012, 12:31 PM
People need to keep in mind that Mississippi State put a brand new, young, inexperienced roster on the court the other night with a first year head coach. MSU is picked to finish #14 (dead last) in the SEC this season.

This was a nice win for Troy's program, no doubt about it, but the Trojans aren't a great team just yet. Hopefully, we'll have a fine season when it's all said and done.

Debbie downer over here :taunt003: a win's a win against the SEC, first or last :eatdrink004:

Cane gone Trojan
11-11-2012, 10:39 PM
That was the most exiting Troy b-ball game i had been too since the 258 game......What i was really exited to see was that at least our b-ball team has what appears to be a really good DEFENSE!