PDA

View Full Version : LA-Lafayette HC

nasupporter
10-24-2005, 04:54 PM
I notice we are the Homecoming pick for LA-Lafayette. Maybe, (or at least it should be) a little motivating factor for the TROJANS.
What time is Kickoff and does anyone know if it is on tv? GO TROJANS! GO SOUND! :!: :!: :!:

CardinalBlackTrojan
10-24-2005, 07:27 PM
We were UL Monroes HC pick and it didnt motivate them at all, or at least from what i saw.

nasupporter
10-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Probably a bad sign when you are HC opponent for folks in your conference.

ksdtrojan
10-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Probably a bad sign when you are HC opponent for folks in your conference.

I thought the same thing but when your in the worst ranked conference in D1-A what can you expect? You have to play someone for homecoming.

troyfan
10-25-2005, 02:02 PM
I notice we are the Homecoming pick for LA-Lafayette. Maybe, (or at least it should be) a little motivating factor for the TROJANS.
What time is Kickoff and does anyone know if it is on tv? GO TROJANS! GO SOUND! :!: :!: :!:
The game is going to be on UPN 15 in the Huntsville area. I hope that helps. Kickoff is at 4:00.

troystfan
10-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Television Station ....... Affiliate
Montgomery WAKA .....................CBS
Birmingham WABM ................... UPN
Columbus, Ga. WSWS ................... UPN
Huntsville WHDF ....................UPN
Dothan WTVY ......................CBS
Ft. Walton Beach WFGX .................... UPN
All games can be heard live at:
WWW.TROYTROJANS.COM
Affiliates subject to change.
network

http://troytrojans.com/doc_lib/ULL05_notes.pdf

TrojanWar
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
You can nix WTVY. They will be carrying the big SEC game during that time slot. I would image it might end up on UPN 67 in the Dothan/Montgomery market. I'm sure WAKA in Montgomery will be showing the CBS SEC game as well. I'll be pissed if it's not carried on some station. The game is not on ESPN Gameplan or ESPNU. ESPNU is airing Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M during our time slot.

kiwan
10-25-2005, 04:04 PM
UPN67 will be carrying Troy/Montgomery, does it cover Dothan?

TrojanWar
10-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Yep! I was just about to post that as well. I checked out the UPN 67 listings and saw the game for Dothan and Montgomery. That's good news.