PDA

View Full Version : Latest word?

TrojanFanatic
11-03-2012, 08:39 PM
We have any word on new commits? I haven't heard anything in a while

dgoebel
11-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Hard to say. Things change a lot the closer you get to Feb. Remember these are 17-18 yrd old kids and they change their minds sometimes. We should hear around Dec. on any juco signees and I'm sure we will have 10 or more of those. It is wait and see right now. I think we have a good list of HS commits right now but there might be a heavier focus on defense so we might drop some of the commits on O. who knows.

GoTroyGo1
11-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Hard to say. Things change a lot the closer you get to Feb. Remember these are 17-18 yrd old kids and they change their minds sometimes. We should hear around Dec. on any juco signees and I'm sure we will have 10 or more of those. It is wait and see right now. I think we have a good list of HS commits right now but there might be a heavier focus on defense so we might drop some of the commits on O. who knows.

The worse record we have the more the football recruiting will look like Maestri is running it.:paperbag:

trojanbrutha
11-06-2012, 04:40 PM
@Messenger_WesTROJAN BEAT: #Troy football picks up pair of commits. Ariton DE Seth Roberts and Madison County RB Jordan Chunn. |
wp.me/p2N3Uf-4o (http://trojanbeat.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/troy-picks-up-pair-of-commitments/)

dgoebel
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
@Messenger_WesTROJAN BEAT: #Troy football picks up pair of commits. Ariton DE Seth Roberts and Madison County RB Jordan Chunn. |
wp.me/p2N3Uf-4o (http://trojanbeat.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/troy-picks-up-pair-of-commitments/)

I have seen Chunn play from Madison County and he is a BEAST!!! Great pickup and I am pumped that we finally recruited this program. Madison is in the middle of nowhere Florida and has one of the top programs in the State. We had a 7A school from here in Ocala go up there and got beat 57-6. Great pick up and the DE from Airiton is another solid pick up. I love his effort and hustle in his highlight tape. Love hearing a coach say "110% effort, great character and weight room" in the same sentence. GO TROJANS!!!

DedicatedTrojan84
11-06-2012, 05:08 PM
I have seen Chunn play from Madison County and he is a BEAST!!! Great pickup and I am pumped that we finally recruited this program. Madison is in the middle of nowhere Florida and has one of the top programs in the State. We had a 7A school from here in Ocala go up there and got beat 57-6. Great pick up and the DE from Airiton is another solid pick up. I love his effort and hustle in his highlight tape. Love hearing a coach say "110% effort, great character and weight room" in the same sentence. GO TROJANS!!!

hl1N7Yu9x3Q

dgoebel
11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
I feel like an idiot. Wrong Madison County :( Trinity Catholic here in Ocala played Madison County, FL and they had a beast for a RB...thought it was this kid. Anyhow, great pick up and still hoping they recruit Madison County, FL. Sorry about the mistake:mad: