PDA

View Full Version : Changes....

faithintsu
10-24-2005, 06:11 AM
So What does everyone think on changes we need to make?

I personally think things are running alittle better then they have the last couple of weeks - but I am placing major major stock in this next game.

If we come out again flat and not ready to play, its time for a change a top the Coaching Staff. I am not saying fire LB, but someone has to be sacrafised to bring in some fresh blood.

ksdtrojan
10-24-2005, 08:22 AM
I still say that MF needs to go! Regardless of how the season ends, we need a new OC to inject some excitement into the offense and one who understands rythm in play calling.

FRED_of_TROY
10-24-2005, 08:56 AM
I say that MF needs to go now. I don't care what he might do the rest of the season. He isn't right for the job. As much as I like LB, if he can't work up the guts to get rid of MF, then careful considerations might need to be taken on his position.

TrojanWar
10-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Fleetwood...hit the road!

Nice Trojan
10-24-2005, 10:10 AM
MF needs to go, and I alos think we need to make a decision on this Co-DC thing. Maybe we should go with one.

FRED_of_TROY
10-24-2005, 10:30 AM
MF needs to go, and I alos think we need to make a decision on this Co-DC thing. Maybe we should go with one.

I'm afraid it is too late for that now, unless one of them saw the need for just one and offered to step down.