PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Arena

flockofoscars
11-01-2012, 09:30 PM
I went inside it tonight for the first time. I've been in Auburn's new one which is one of the top in the SEC (and is freaking awesome) and it is not NEAR as beautiful and classy and just plain awesome as the TROJAN ARENA!!! I love it and plan to spend a ton of time in there for years to come!!!! GO TROJANS!!! :thumb:

Hemi Man
11-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Last night was my 3rd time in there and each time I see stuff that I missed before. I am so pumped to see a game in there!!

JonesOxygen
11-02-2012, 08:03 AM
It was nice to see a little bit of a game environment. Look forward to next week. Don't forget a freebie Monday night at 7:00, hard to beat free basketball!

trojanchad
11-02-2012, 08:06 AM
In case anyone is wondering about how the University reaches out to area kids, I can speak for Troy City Schools - TES specifically - that notes promoting last night's event went home with students. :thumb:

flockofoscars
11-02-2012, 03:32 PM
A fellow student who is older and married. His kid came home asking to go because he REALLY wanted to me the Troy cheer leaders. So he took both his young sons. Good way to advertise. :signs018:

Mike Cunningham
11-02-2012, 03:33 PM
We are super excited to come down for the new arena and MSU basketball game. Can't wait!

Burn the Horse
11-02-2012, 05:29 PM
The entire BTH family will be in attendance for opening night against the Bulldogs.

Do yall think we should pre-order our tickets? I bet the place will be slam-packed. :signs003:

JonesOxygen
11-03-2012, 01:51 PM
The entire BTH family will be in attendance for opening night against the Bulldogs.

Do yall think we should pre-order our tickets? I bet the place will be slam-packed. :signs003:

Not unless there is a big walkup crowd. It would not hurt to pre order, but I don't anticipate a sell out. Still have High School football plus various other excuses.

pelliott
11-04-2012, 09:33 PM
you don't buy season tickets - i just bought 4 - great value
you can also by 5 GA for any games - you pick the 5 game you want to attend - call the ticket office