PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: Barry McKnight to Speak at Autauga Co Alumni Meeting MONDAY

Burn the Horse
10-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that ol' McKnight will be the guest speaker at the Autauga County Alumni Association Meeting on Monday night in Prattville.

Admission is free and the company is always great...heck you get to spend the evening with me! :thumb:

Meeting is at 6pm at the Prattville Mellow Mushroom next to the interstate.

I hope some of you will make plans to join us, should be a great time.

If you need any more information just PM me and I'm happy to help.

Burn the Horse
10-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Don't forget guys, Barry speaks at the meeting tonight. Make plans to be there!

Burn the Horse
10-16-2012, 07:07 AM
For those of you who missed out, this was a GREAT meeting with lots of Trojan spirit in the air. Barry McKnight gave an enlightening and entertaining speach about his experiences working as Troy's radio personality. He told us about the places he has visited with the teams, the rings he has collected in that time, and some of his favorite moments in Trojan broadcast history.

Special thanks to Faith Ward and Mike Amos for also attending the meeting. Miss Ward brought some great door prizes and Mr. Amos provided the questions.

Next time, we have former Trojan TE (#87) Donnie Crosby speaking. Come out and meet a true Trojan Warrior, who battled in the trenches with the likes of Levi Brown, Jerrel Jernigan, and Corey Robinson during his tenure.

Hope to see you at our next meeting! :eatdrink004: