PDA

View Full Version : C-USA commercial

Trojans1andAll
10-06-2012, 06:31 PM
I was watching the UNT vs. Houston game and there was a commercial for CUSA. I found it funny that on the line "Playing by the rules." they showed Marshall and what's better, on the line "Losing with grace." they showed ua'sb! Did anyone else see that and see the irony?

ThePowerMan
10-06-2012, 07:10 PM
UAB won today!! Go Blazers! Way to pull out your first win! It's been a tough year for you. I'm sure the win over the Lions will get you back your winning ways.....maybe not. There is always next year. And you definitely are in a tougher conference. But it was still fun beating you.

Trojans1andAll
10-06-2012, 09:00 PM
UAB won today!! Go Blazers! Way to pull out your first win! It's been a tough year for you. I'm sure the win over the Lions will get you back your winning ways.....maybe not. There is always next year. And you definitely are in a tougher conference. But it was still fun beating you.

Uhhhhhhhhh, okay.

ThePowerMan
10-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Uhhhhhhhhh, okay.

TIC, dude! Waiting for UAB lurkers to respond.

Troy87
10-07-2012, 05:17 PM

But the important thing is that the win was over football super-power SE Louisiana. THAT is a big feather in the cap of the UAB program and for CUSA in general.

Burn the Horse
10-07-2012, 08:16 PM
I hate Conference USA with a passion.