PDA

View Full Version : Basketball season ticket buy group

trojanchad
10-01-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm looking to do a buy group for General Admission season basketball tickets.

Corporate prices are $750 for 15 tickets

I'd like to divide this up with at least 2 other people.

The split would be $250 for 5 tickets or $50 each. This is a huge savings over the $150 regular price.

I've spoken with one other person who is a maybe. If you are interested please PM me.

I'm willing to buy and pick up tickets for splitting in person with you at the ticket office - whatever to make this work.

Even if you just want 1 ticket for $50 - I'm fine with that as long as I end up with 4 and we have a group buy of $750 for 15 tickets.

trojanchad
10-03-2012, 06:16 PM
(deleted)

Thanks everyone for the responses! We have a full group and even a possible alternate.

The corporate seats are still a great deal. Feel free to use the info above to create your own group.

trojanchad
10-15-2012, 10:23 AM
bump for updated info in post #2

Cane gone Trojan
10-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Check your PM

trojanchad
10-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Check your PM

Make sure it went through. I don't have any new PM's since Saturday. :confused013:

Cane gone Trojan
10-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Make sure it went through. I don't have any new PM's since Saturday. :confused013:

yeah, the 1st one didn't go through...if this one doesn't then PM me to see if I can respond to it.

trojanchad
11-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Updating in case the private messages didn't go through or you missed my email from this morning.

Tickets were supposed to be shipped from the ticket office on Wednesday, but the group's tickets have not yet arrived. I'm checking with them later this morning to see when they will be here. I would assume today, but I want to be sure.

If you are planning to attend the exhibition game on Monday I'll deliver them in person. If not, I believe I have mailing addresses for everyone and I'll get them to you as soon as they arrive.