PDA

View Full Version : USA seats location?

ThePowerMan
09-25-2012, 09:53 AM
Ordered my seats very late. My seats are in Section T. Row 16. Is that a good sign? I mean that puts me on about the 20 yd line or so. Does that mean lots of Troy folk near the 50 or does that mean USA has lots of seats behind the Visitor sidelines like we do in Section 107 and 109?

trojanchad
09-25-2012, 10:04 AM
I think we are all stuck in Section T

Buzz Lightyear
09-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Ok at least you got your tickets.....called office today and said do we have the correct address.....we sent those out this morning.....now I ordered these with my season tickets in May........does anyone else not have their tickets.....or is this another ticket office scramble......I think the girl was just telling me this......

A friend who purchased season tickets this year for the first time....A Florida grad was told when he did not get his season tickets that they could put them in the mail that morning....but might not get there since it was Tuesday before the UL game.....so he said that he would pick them up at will call......so we went....not made up....nor printed.....had to go up and print them off..........there is trouble in the ticket office as evidenced by MSU.....I hope I A) get my tickets.....and B) our new problems get solved........While not all were happy in past our new ticket office does not seem to be doing tooooooo well.

Any insights or thoughts......??? I obviously will not be getting tooooo good of seats since they are probably just printing mine.......now I have been a ticket holder since renovation of the stadium and Trojan Warrior since inception......so who knows maybe I will be on the fifty row 6 behind our team.....NOT!!

ThePowerMan
09-25-2012, 11:31 AM
I think the lady that was over tickets left a few weeks before the season started. I also ordered Tennessee tickets when I placed my season ticket order. They said the were just taking names on a list and would call me back for the Tennessee ticktets. I called yesterday and they said they didn't know of a list?? But they would take my order. Probably like the Georgia game....I will be able to touch the landing gear of the planes on the fly over. That is why I "tried" to order my season tickets AND my TN tickets early.

And like you, Buzz, I have been season ticket holder since 2001 and a Trojan Warrior since it was started. No Respect!! I go to one away game every year. Been to all the Bowl Games. I understand if my USA tickets are bad because I just purchased those a few days ago. But my tickets have almost sucked at several bowl games and a couple of the away games. They need to set up a priority level based on your PAST provisions to the team. Not Just "Season Ticket Holder / Trojan Warrior". I sat behind a guy at the Mobile Bowl that had just purchased Trojan Warrior and Bowl tickets on the same phone call. Not even a season ticket holder.

NO REWARD FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TEAM. C'mon TroJan Ticket Office.....Get it together.

trojanchad
09-25-2012, 12:24 PM
There's more seat/section talk here also: http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29864

I cannot figure out how away seating is done. We had an empty row in front of us at UAB.

My USA tickets came in pretty scattered.

newnan trojan
09-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Just sit where ever....Theres going to be plenty of open seats. Just go sit by the Cardinal shirts

Chrono124
09-25-2012, 12:50 PM
I have a question about tickets, I have a bunch of ppl going but they all are not certain yet. So since obviously we would like to sit together should I wait till the last minute and buy them through the ticket office here in Troy or should I wait until I get to the game and get all tickets there?? If I do buy them there is there a way to buy Away team tickets so we can sit near the Troy section??

Mr.E_205_Legion
09-25-2012, 01:31 PM
I cannot figure out how away seating is done. We had an empty row in front of us at UAB.

That was probably our seven. We are STANDERS and decided to move down several sections so that we did not interfere with anyone's view.

Gosh, after that confession I began to think - Is there a support group for individuals who do NOT know how to sit down at football games?

IF anyone on the forum is behind us at USA we will inform you of our plans to STAND and IF it bothers you, WE will move to a place in the stadium where we are not blocking anyone's view. I cannot guarantee that you will not hear us though. The more I think about it and how they yell at football games, I do believe that Mrs. Hemi and Mrs. E are sisters separated at birth - Bring earplugs IF you are not up for this game.

Buzz Lightyear
09-25-2012, 01:38 PM
I think the lady that was over tickets left a few weeks before the season started. I also ordered Tennessee tickets when I placed my season ticket order. They said the were just taking names on a list and would call me back for the Tennessee ticktets. I called yesterday and they said they didn't know of a list?? But they would take my order. Probably like the Georgia game....I will be able to touch the landing gear of the planes on the fly over. That is why I "tried" to order my season tickets AND my TN tickets early.

And like you, Buzz, I have been season ticket holder since 2001 and a Trojan Warrior since it was started. No Respect!! I go to one away game every year. Been to all the Bowl Games. I understand if my USA tickets are bad because I just purchased those a few days ago. But my tickets have almost sucked at several bowl games and a couple of the away games. They need to set up a priority level based on your PAST provisions to the team. Not Just "Season Ticket Holder / Trojan Warrior". I sat behind a guy at the Mobile Bowl that had just purchased Trojan Warrior and Bowl tickets on the same phone call. Not even a season ticket holder.

NO REWARD FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TEAM. C'mon TroJan Ticket Office.....Get it together.

Ok I can see how trouble is a brewing in this respect......Just called back to see if really sent out.....girl said Scott Smith was in meeting and that yes they were over nighted.....seems costly in some respects for that to be done....I ordered mine at time of season ticket so with only about 700 trojan warriors and season ticket holder should be alright but she told me that they were somewhere in Section T......so if mine were sent out 3-5 days later just odd that they have any priority seating as they claimed originally.

trojanchad
09-25-2012, 01:49 PM
That was probably our seven. We are STANDERS and decided to move down several sections so that we did not interfere with anyone's view.

Gosh, after that confession I began to think - Is there a support group for individuals who do NOT know how to sit down at football games?

IF anyone on the forum is behind us at USA we will inform you of our plans to STAND and IF it bothers you, WE will move to a place in the stadium where we are not blocking anyone's view. I cannot guarantee that you will not hear us though. The more I think about it and how they yell at football games, I do believe that Mrs. Hemi and Mrs. E are sisters separated at birth - Bring earplugs IF you are not up for this game.

If those were yours in front of us you were welcome to stay and stand. But it sounds like you upgraded seats anyway.

I think there is a reasonable expectation of standing at a football game. The burden of relocation is on the sitters, IMO. But that argument is just going to get me called names. :eatdrink004:

One day I will be able to afford a suite and won't have to worry about it.

redwaver
09-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Ok at least you got your tickets.....called office today and said do we have the correct address.....we sent those out this morning.....now I ordered these with my season tickets in May........does anyone else not have their tickets.....or is this another ticket office scramble......I think the girl was just telling me this......

A friend who purchased season tickets this year for the first time....A Florida grad was told when he did not get his season tickets that they could put them in the mail that morning....but might not get there since it was Tuesday before the UL game.....so he said that he would pick them up at will call......so we went....not made up....nor printed.....had to go up and print them off..........there is trouble in the ticket office as evidenced by MSU.....I hope I A) get my tickets.....and B) our new problems get solved........While not all were happy in past our new ticket office does not seem to be doing tooooooo well.

Any insights or thoughts......??? I obviously will not be getting tooooo good of seats since they are probably just printing mine.......now I have been a ticket holder since renovation of the stadium and Trojan Warrior since inception......so who knows maybe I will be on the fifty row 6 behind our team.....NOT!!
A friend who is a huge donor to our university, multiple season ticket holder in football (stadium club ), baseball and basketball. Travels with the team to every away game called today ticked because he has not receiver our tickets to SoAl (we get tickets together so we sit together) He didn't get the UAB tickets at his house until after the game. Had to pick up replacements at Will Call. I guess time has not solved this ticket issue. Ok, we are short handed.....find a way to deal with this for heaven sake. You wait until 24 hours before the game wondering if you are going to get them. Then hou have to run around trying to get replacements. Embarrassing!

tenaciousT
09-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I just ordered my tickets for the game. Very nice young lady took my order. She even let me know which gate to pick them up at(which finding the will call was apparently a problem a couple weeks ago!).

I will let you know where my tickets end up (seat location wise) on sunday... from reading this thread, I assume I will have the best seats in the house! :eatdrink004:

Bluebm3w
09-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Seats are going quick, expecting a near 40,000 sell out! Hope to see a big Troy crowd!!:thumb:

trojanchad
09-25-2012, 06:18 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but 40k seems very optimistic. If that stadium does 40, I hope USA fans will travel well for the return trips to TROY.

Bluebm3w
09-25-2012, 06:21 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but 40k seems very optimistic. If that stadium does 40, I hope USA fans will travel well for the return trips to TROY.

Well I called our ticket office and they said they are close to a sell out, so that's what I think. Even off we get 38,000, we will set the all time sunbelt football attendance record. I expect South will travel really well to Troy. We took 2,500 to MSU on Saturdy. That was all they allotted us... :angry013:

Chrono124
09-25-2012, 06:30 PM
I have a question about tickets, I have a bunch of ppl going but they all are not certain yet. So since obviously we would like to sit together should I wait till the last minute and buy them through the ticket office here in Troy or should I wait until I get to the game and get all tickets there?? If I do buy them there is there a way to buy Away team tickets so we can sit near the Troy section??

Anyone??

trojanchad
09-25-2012, 06:43 PM
I had a ticket issue that I described in another thread. Without all those details, I was able to get six tickets together as of early this afternoon.

I will have them in my hands tomorrow when I go by the ticket office, but as of now I should say I was told I'll have six tickets together somewhere in the low 20s, section T.

Chrono124
09-25-2012, 06:49 PM
I had a ticket issue that I described in another thread. Without all those details, I was able to get six tickets together as of early this afternoon.

I will have them in my hands tomorrow when I go by the ticket office, but as of now I should say I was told I'll have six tickets together somewhere in the low 20s, section T.

Ok well I an not sure when I will be able to buy tickets and with all this talk of selling out I don't want to miss out :[ Thanks for the info I will try and get my tickets asap.

trojanchad
09-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Ok well I an not sure when I will be able to buy tickets and with all this talk of selling out I don't want to miss out :[ Thanks for the info I will try and get my tickets asap.

Tomorrow I'm turning back in 4 seats that are grouped together, 3 that are grouped and 1 standalone to get my original order, so that will help out some smaller groups.

Lego
09-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Please do not speak ill of the ticket office. They are trying their best. Support them, it is not their fault if one of your tickets has an issue. We are all Trojans. I am sure they want to assist you.

Buzz Lightyear
09-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Got my tickets.....Section T Row 24......seats 3-4......anyone near me that we can introduce ourselves.......my wife is the cute and pretty one.....I will be the other one......

ThePowerMan
09-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Please do not speak ill of the ticket office. They are trying their best. Support them, it is not their fault if one of your tickets has an issue. We are all Trojans. I am sure they want to assist you.

I started this thread to find out where everyone was seated because I bought my tickets late. From there, people said they were still waiting on tickets that they purchased at the beginning of the year (Just like me for the TN game; see earlier post). I feel like after several years of sending out away game tickets and seating priority that whoever is over this department should have some sort of organization.

•All away game tickets are seated on the following basis: Season Ticket Holders AND Trojan Warriors are seated first, Season Ticket Holders or Trojan Warriors second and General Public last.

Seems like each year they shoot from the hip with a bunch of college student employees. Things are very disorganized. I think it really is about who answers the phone, how well they are trained and familiar with what is going on, and how many questions you ask so they have to find the answers to your questions. I am sure they are ALL good people. I am sure they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. I think many on this board can simply say that they need to do allittle more planning, preparation, and set priorities for future ticket sales.

I know of the parable of the according to Matthew 20:1–16 Jesus says that any "laborer" who accepts the invitation to the work in the vineyard, no matter how late in the day, will receive an equal reward with those who have been faithful the longest. But Troy Ticket office should have some reward to those faithful fans who has been there the longest and gives the most. I also understand that my minimal gift to Trojan Warriors should not be considered equal to those who give thousands each year.

I am sure some other Univeristies (Hint...USA...http://www.southalabama.edu/jaf/priority.html) has done some sort of priority seating and might have only had football for 3 or 4 years.

Obviously, I didn't purchase my USA tickets at the beginning of the year so I am not complaining about anything related to those tickets. I am complaining about the way my TN tickets were handled (see earlier post). I am complaining about my previous Bowl Tickets (see earlier post). Its not about the people.....its about the departments organization. They should take these complaints and try to fix it in the future. This is something they should put on the TOP of the dry erase board for next year.

tenaciousT
09-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Has anyone recieved tickets that are outside of section T yet?

I ordered two yesterday and added on two today (will call) so I don't know what section I am in yet, but she mentioned that since I wanted the 4 together, they were going to be a lot higher in the bleachers than the 2 I gave up that I ordered yesterday.

I won't be too upset if I am on the top row... I will be able to stand the whole time without anyone asking me to sit!

Hopefully if we haven't sold out of Sec T, hopefully we will over the next day or two. There is no doubt in my mind that there will be a huge walk-up TROY crowd on saturday as well.

Chrono124
09-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Has anyone recieved tickets that are outside of section T yet?

I ordered two yesterday and added on two today (will call) so I don't know what section I am in yet, but she mentioned that since I wanted the 4 together, they were going to be a lot higher in the bleachers than the 2 I gave up that I ordered yesterday.

I won't be too upset if I am on the top row... I will be able to stand the whole time without anyone asking me to sit!

Hopefully if we haven't sold out of Sec T, hopefully we will over the next day or two. There is no doubt in my mind that there will be a huge walk-up TROY crowd on saturday as well.

I will be going to get at least 4 tickets today, I will let you know where they are.

MobileBama
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
I won't be too upset if I am on the top row

The last row at Ladd Stadium actually has a pretty good view of the field. The worst part are the speakers are right behind you and the USA announcer is pretty obnoxious

Hemi Man
09-26-2012, 06:22 PM
The last row at Ladd Stadium actually has a pretty good view of the field. The worst part are the speakers are right behind you and the USA announcer is pretty obnoxious

I doubt much can top, "The bags are full of Jags".

Doug4Troy
09-26-2012, 07:24 PM
I doubt much can top, "The bags are full of Jags".

Hahahaha. Wait...what?

Hemi Man
09-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Hahahaha. Wait...what?

This is what the announcer at SoBama baseball games says when the bases are loaded. Equally as annoying as WKU's 3rd down thunder.

Chrono124
09-26-2012, 10:36 PM
This is what the announcer at SoBama baseball games says when the bases are loaded. Equally as annoying as WKU's 3rd down thunder.

Well South owns two of the most annoying saying of all time then, b/c you have to add "South in your Mouth" which sounds completely strange.

Lego
09-27-2012, 06:05 AM
[QUOTE=ThePowerMan;220619]

I agree Power Man. I was being a little sarcastic. I do believe things will get better in a lot of areas when the new AD comes in. He will start holding people accountable. Have faith for the future. For the time being, here's to Troy making a bowl game this year, it's possible.

Room Guy
09-27-2012, 12:22 PM
The PA is much worse on the press box side of Ladd than on the other and the SOTS should be close by in the endzone (unless they've changed it).

Also, I don't think we have any room to be complaining about other schools' annoying announcers.

Hemi Man
09-27-2012, 01:26 PM
The PA is much worse on the press box side of Ladd than on the other and the SOTS should be close by in the endzone (unless they've changed it).

Also, I don't think we have any room to be complaining about other schools' annoying announcers.

I will take our guy over the 3rd down thunder that last all the way through the play, and the bags are full of jags anyday.

Chrono124
09-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Finally got my tickets and it is, Section T, Row 30 Seat 1-6

JDTrojan24
09-27-2012, 08:59 PM
I just ordered my tickets for the game. Very nice young lady took my order. She even let me know which gate to pick them up at(which finding the will call was apparently a problem a couple weeks ago!).

I will let you know where my tickets end up (seat location wise) on sunday... from reading this thread, I assume I will have the best seats in the house! :eatdrink004:

I have been trying to order tickets for 2 weeks! Originally ordered on Sept 17th and something happened. Then they sent my tickets to GA today (I live in Daphne, AL) so I had to call and get them to have me tickets ready at Will Call, but did not tell me where it will be. Where will the Will Call be?

TrojanPride87
09-28-2012, 12:18 AM
http://www.laddpeeblesstadium.com/seating.asp

Here is the stadium seating arrangement

tenaciousT
09-28-2012, 09:11 AM
I was told Gate 3E (east side of the stadium) From the diagram it looks to be right behind the section we will be sitting in.

bulldogtrojan
09-28-2012, 10:39 AM
I went by the ticket office yesterday and picked up 6 - Section T, Row 28, seats 17-22 and yes, we will be standing!

Chrono124
09-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I went by the ticket office yesterday and picked up 6 - Section T, Row 28, seats 17-22 and yes, we will be standing!

Hey I got 6 too yesterday I am up at Row 30 1-6, I like the trend here everyone go buy 6 tickets lol. Only thing I ask is ppl in front of me standing plz leave a spot open for my little sister to see this is her first college game ever. Come on Saturday, get here faster :D

MobileBama
09-28-2012, 02:25 PM

Did you just buy these or were they ordered a while ago?

Reason I ask is that those are pretty good visitor seats and surely those should have already been sold by now

Chrono124
09-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Did you just buy these or were they ordered a while ago?

Reason I ask is that those are pretty good visitor seats and surely those should have already been sold by now

When I was in there yesterday there wasnt really any structure to how they were selling them. It was kinda like a grab bag, you get what you get.

Lego
09-28-2012, 03:56 PM
When I was in there yesterday there wasnt really any structure to how they were selling them. It was kinda like a grab bag, you get what you get.

Did you expect organization ?

Hemi Man
09-28-2012, 04:22 PM

How could there be? You weren't there to tell them what all they were doing wrong. Your challenge? Less time on GTT!!! More time saving Troy university!!!!

Doug4Troy
09-28-2012, 04:22 PM

Do you?

Doug4Troy
09-28-2012, 04:23 PM
How could there be? You weren't there to tell them what all they were doing wrong. Your challenge? Less time on GTT!!! More time saving Troy university!!!!

Less time on GTT? But I love GTT.

Hemi Man
09-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Less time on GTT? But I love GTT.

Not you!!!! You can't save Troy!!! Only one man can save Troy!!!!

Doug4Troy
09-28-2012, 04:28 PM

Whew, that's a relief.

Lego
09-28-2012, 04:31 PM

Hemi ! Hemi ! Hemi
:happy110:

Doug4Troy
09-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Hemi ! Hemi ! Hemi

Hemi is doing all he can and I am no help. Maybe the force can save Troy!

Lego
09-28-2012, 04:44 PM

What he is doing is not enough. Do or Do not, there is no try.

Hemi ! Hemi ! Hemi ! Save Troy Hemi !

Doug4Troy
09-28-2012, 04:48 PM
What he is doing is not enough. Do or Do not, there is no try.

Hemi ! Hemi ! Hemi ! Save Troy Hemi !

Problem is, for some people, if Troy does not ALWAYS win, someone must be at fault. Are you a bama fan Lego?

Lego
09-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Problem is, for some people, if Troy does not ALWAYS win, someone must be at fault. Are you a bama fan Lego?

No. Proud Troy State Alumni and Warrior. Grow up an Army brat, so never was attached to one team. Never in the same place that long to be able to attach to a team.

Hemi Man
09-28-2012, 05:30 PM

Only Lego can save Troy. No other will do.

Lego
09-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Only Lego can save Troy. No other will do.

Hemi ! Hemi ! Hemi ! Lead us to the promised land Hemi ! We will follow.:happy110: