PDA

View Full Version : Bottom 10

TSUWhiner
10-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Sigh..I am such a bad fan this year. I was actually refreshing the bottom 10 page all today..and with no avail..its still not updated :(. Oh well at least we could have our logo up on the page! :) hahaha GO TROY

Troy 10
FIU 3

Whiner

CattouseFan
10-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Troy 21
FIU 3

I hope we dont lose twice in one week!

JaredMc
10-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Bottom 10 is updated every wednesday.

Troy 10

FIU 3

Trojan_AL
10-18-2005, 05:31 PM
We managed to not be in the Bottom 10 this week...
another loss tho...and Im afraid we will be

Scoots71
10-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Not even on the waiting list. That's kind of surprising.

ksdtrojan
10-19-2005, 07:35 AM
It is surprising!!! I was expecting to be on the list or at least be in waiting.

TrojanWar
10-19-2005, 08:34 AM
I was almost positive we would make the list for the first time. I bet some of our Sun Belt foes were actually hoping we would make the list. Now, if we can beat FIU, that should buy us a couple more weeks. If we could put together a couple wins against FIU and ULL, that may be enough to keep us off the list for the rest of the year regardless of what happens the rest of the way. ULL will be a challenge for our defense AND our offense. Even against a week defense, I'm not sold that we can outscore them. They were in a track meet with ASU on the road. We get them at their place. IF we get our you know what together tomorrow night and beat FIU and find some offense with Foster, then we may have a chance. After the FIU game, we get to the toughest part of our schedule. FAU is now proving that they are no push over. ULL has a great offense as does ASU. MTSU is getting much better and many still consider them the front runner for the Sun Belt title this year. We will have to bring our A-game every week from here on out if we have any chance of salvaging this season.

TroyPremier
10-19-2005, 08:38 AM
The bottom 10 is based on the past week's performance, not necessarily a team's overall record. Hence, the reason that Louisville was on it the week it lost to South Florida. Another example would be Michigan a couple of weeks ago. However, loss after loss does not help our situation. Look at New Mexico State.

That being said, I guess they consider a loss to the current conference leader not as bad as some other losses incurred last weekend.