MKrVgEbf0po

It looks like the embedded youtube videos code is not working

Edited by FliryVorru: fixed it.

trojanchad
09-21-2012, 05:12 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/riker.gif

Bennekles the Trojan
09-22-2012, 12:32 AM
I say stand for the entire game. I try to do it every game I'm at. If the team can play their hearts out for the entire game, then the least I can do is stand up and support them.

Spiritual_Trojan
09-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Random question... if your not supposedly allowed to sit down if you claim to be true fan..... why are there 1. seats at all 2. chair backs that cost min. $300? just curious

ThePowerMan
09-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Random question... if your not supposedly allowed to sit down if you claim to be true fan..... why are there 1. seats at all 2. chair backs that cost min. $300? just curious

Comfort during Time Out's????

TrojanWarrior418
09-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Stand or Sit? Hmmm depends if there's a grouchy old man sitting behind me or not.

Spiritual_Trojan
09-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Comfort during Time Out's????

So someone is gonna pay $300 per seat per season to sit down at most 3 min a half?

trojanchad
09-22-2012, 04:43 PM
So someone is gonna pay $300 per seat per season to sit down at most 3 min a half?

You're forgetting tv timeouts. :thumb:

Spiritual_Trojan
09-22-2012, 06:22 PM
You're forgetting tv timeouts. :thumb:

True, but the argument made by many is that people should stand then entire game Or that "old grumpy people" should stand up or move. A few questions I have to ask are 1. how long has that old grumpy person been a fan 2. how long has that old grumpy person had season tickets 3. Why should the old grumpy person be the one who has to move because he either cannot or will not stand up as long as the person in front of him.

jlog88
09-22-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm used to standing for the majority of a game, but then again, I sit in one of the more rowdy sections of Boise's Bronco Stadium, so its expected. I think most stadiums have the same problem. Must be a generational thing.

ThePowerMan
09-23-2012, 08:52 AM
I think many on here are saying that some fans expect you to sit the entire game. I have people behind me that stand a lot so it isn't a problem with me but I try to be respectful when they do sit. And they want me to stand and yell when the team needs me.

TrojanEmpire
09-23-2012, 09:03 AM
I think many on here are saying that some fans expect you to sit the entire game. I have people behind me that stand a lot so it isn't a problem with me but I try to be respectful when they do sit. And they want me to stand and yell when the team needs me.

The key word is respectful. If we would all be more respectful of our fellow fans, all of these discussions we have about this every season would stop.

SFMTrojan
09-24-2012, 01:27 AM
I just don't understand why people would want to come sit at the stadium and be sour. It's not a respect thing at all. The person is having fun standing, yelling, and helping create a competitive atmosphere. Who are you to take that away from them. When people stand in front of me, guess what, I stand up too. It's more fun to yell and scream anyways. Part of going to live events is getting into the game and help create a competitive atmosphere.

If someone told me to sit down I would tell them "You paid to sit, I paid to stand"

redwaver
09-24-2012, 07:33 AM
I just don't understand why people would want to come sit at the stadium and be sour. It's not a respect thing at all. The person is having fun standing, yelling, and helping create a competitive atmosphere. Who are you to take that away from them. When people stand in front of me, guess what, I stand up too. It's more fun to yell and scream anyways. Part of going to live events is getting into the game and help create a competitive atmosphere.

If someone told me to sit down I would tell them "You paid to sit, I paid to stand"
I know before I begin that I am wasting my time trying to explain this to you but I will try. To begin with, it is just plain dumb to think older fans, or fans who have health issues dont stand because they are "sour"!! Every one of them I know would give every dollar they have to be able to do whatever it took to not be considered "sour" at any game.!If your point is valid, when we add the endzone simply leave out the seats and save big bucks. For me, at almost 72 God has been good to me and I can still stand and yell with the best of them even though by legs and back scream at me often. Bad knees from my Troy playing days ( sorry Hemi for mentioned that again ) remind me of what life was like when I was your age ( young I presume ). Three years ago I carried a friend who really loves Troy to a game even though he never went there, trying to get his total support and fill up an empty seat. He is older than me and was in a serious wreck and has health issues. We sat in the reserved and had a group of fans stand the entire game and banged those things they gave away at the Miss. St. game. He can't stand but a short time so he gave up. He was upset, said those folks didnt care if he could see or not. He has never been back! Should I tell him because he can't stand for four quarters we don't want him or his money? I understand the student section but otherwise it is RESPECT, plain and simple but if folks can't understand that all this joshing back and forth is a total waste of space. JUST USE COMMON SENSE!

Chrono124
09-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Wait....common sense....do ppl actually still have that????

Hemi Man
09-24-2012, 08:59 AM
I know before I begin that I am wasting my time trying to explain this to you but I will try. To begin with, it is just plain dumb to think older fans, or fans who have health issues dont stand because they are "sour"!! Every one of them I know would give every dollar they have to be able to do whatever it took to not be considered "sour" at any game.!If your point is valid, when we add the endzone simply leave out the seats and save big bucks. For me, at almost 72 God has been good to me and I can still stand and yell with the best of them even though by legs and back scream at me often. Bad knees from my Troy playing days ( sorry Hemi for mentioned that again ) remind me of what life was like when I was your age ( young I presume ). Three years ago I carried a friend who really loves Troy to a game even though he never went there, trying to get his total support and fill up an empty seat. He is older than me and was in a serious wreck and has health issues. We sat in the reserved and had a group of fans stand the entire game and banged those things they gave away at the Miss. St. game. He can't stand but a short time so he gave up. He was upset, said those folks didnt care if he could see or not. He has never been back! Should I tell him because he can't stand for four quarters we don't want him or his money? I understand the student section but otherwise it is RESPECT, plain and simple but if folks can't understand that all this joshing back and forth is a total waste of space. JUST USE COMMON SENSE!

No problems here coach!! I believe the security answered this question when the problem came up.

redwaver
09-24-2012, 11:22 AM
No problems here coach!! I believe the security answered this question when the problem came up.
....and your point is? Security simply avoided the issue by saying if you buy a seat you can do as you please if it is legal....sort of like gripping about the DC. Something you/they have a right to do no matter some find it rude, unbecoming and inconsiderate! Guess you are saying tough luck to those who might like to enjoy a game but can't stand? I don't know of a one of them who are not understanding of those that stand to cheer and then sit so others who can't, can see some as well. The student section is perfect for standing through out. The other sections should involve a little compassion.....both ways! If BOTH groups simply considered the other no big problem should exist. I shouldn't e pect fans to remain seated all the time no matter my condition. I will take the "coach" comment as a positive! See, you are not the only positive thinking, solution seeking, eternal optimist on here! Ha!:laughing021: