PDA

View Full Version : CSS repeat last nite

Buzz Lightyear
09-20-2012, 08:29 AM
Watched the game last nite again.....guess I was hoping for different outcome....not complaining about any one player here but we had early momentum and had we not had the fumbled punt I think this game would have been much much different.....We moved the ball and really dominated except for the let downs after turnovers.....and we had those on D......

If we play like that WITHOUT the TO's we are a pretty good team....hope the guys buy into that and give NT a good CUSA send off......(anybody able to say ugly red headed step child type whoopin?)

Cane gone Trojan
09-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Watched the game last nite again.....guess I was hoping for different outcome....not complaining about any one player here but we had early momentum and had we not had the fumbled punt I think this game would have been much much different.....We moved the ball and really dominated except for the let downs after turnovers.....and we had those on D......

If we play like that WITHOUT the TO's we are a pretty good team....hope the guys buy into that and give NT a good CUSA send off......(anybody able to say ugly red headed step child type whoopin?)

That fumbled punt shifted all momentum to MSU and I agree that If that punt is not muffed then then the outcome/game would have been very different. Unfortunately though it happened and the outcome of that game will never change, but maybe alot of positive will come out of that game and it will propel Troy to a good season.

TFan
09-20-2012, 06:24 PM
LOTS of positive came out of our teams' effort, they now KNOW what they can do if errors are minimized...as one player stated, we are just THAT close to doing BIG things...

We coached better, played better, Cheered better.. this is NOT the same team that we groveled over last year!!! They know it, we know it... Denton starts a new chapter!!

GO TROJANS!

Trojan62
09-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Also, the late touchdown that MS scored on the pass into the back of the North endzone was bobbled for sure! Even the commentators on CSS said that the call would be overturned. You should always get those calls at HOME and we didnt! Anyway, very proud of the Trojans and pulling for a BIG win Sat in Denton! GO TROJANS!