PDA

View Full Version : It had to happen!

timeforchange
10-15-2005, 11:05 PM
We all know a change has to be made on the coaching staff. Somebody has to go. Heck, Blakeney even said someone was probably starting a site like this. Well here it is!

http://FireSomebodyAtTroy.com

nasupporter
10-16-2005, 12:30 AM
Someone will look at this, laugh nervously and change the subject! ? ?

TrojanWar
10-16-2005, 12:30 PM
I might be in the wrong, but I will not delete or move this thread. In fact, I had considering doing the same sort of thing. If it's going to be deleted or moved, that will be left up to one of the other mods or Jeff. I just can't do it.

tsufl
10-17-2005, 08:41 AM
I am surprised it has taken this long to happen.
I hate sites like this one but I do think it speaks for many many people. Something has got to change.

CattouseFan
10-17-2005, 08:52 AM
I hate sites like this one but I do think it speaks for many many people.

Not me!

ksdtrojan
10-17-2005, 09:07 AM
I hate sites like this one but I do think it speaks for many many people.

Not me!

Me either!
I'm all for it if it can get the coaches attention! Heck e-mail it to LB, MF, and the entire Troy coaching staff.

timeforchange
10-17-2005, 11:02 AM
So far the voting breaks down like this:

Blakeney - 26%
Fleetwood - 70%
Co DCs - 4%

This is as of 10/17 at 11 AM

What are the chances of Blakeney pulling a 2002 and firing Fleetwood mid-season?

BMarkey
10-17-2005, 11:03 AM
This "FireSomebody" site is getting mentions on the MTSU and FAU boards, among others.

trojanforce
10-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Our co-deensive coordinators are good coaches! Anytime you leave your defense on the field for more that half the game you will run into problems. They were well rested at N. Texas and look at the results!

Trojan Force

keepitdownhomecuz
10-17-2005, 10:02 PM
We ULM fans, I mean us Lame-o, La La Loser fans, are glad to have contributed in the establishment of the site fire somebody at Troy. It gave our board a hoot.

Troy State has been nothing but bluster since joining this conference and we took pleasure at putting you in your place. And I can tell you the fans of other sunbelt schools feel the same way. It is almost as if we did the conference a favor.

By the way, Troy State quit playing with about 7 minutes to go in the game. No running to the line, play calls that were runs up the middle, and it took you 6 minutes to get in the red zone.

BMarkey
10-17-2005, 10:14 PM
War, can you ban his I.P. address?

Navarre Trojan
10-18-2005, 06:47 AM
but this guys a complete fool. To say we "gave it away" is not exactly true, Lame-ho did play better than we did in the first quarter, but after that, we gave them everything they got. I will give some props to number 47, he knocked the pee-wa-diddle-poop out Leodis on the kick-off, but for this guy to come on here and continue this trash, how soon he forgets that they still have to travel to Denton and to MTSU, neither of which will be easy. Let's just see who will be standing at the end. My money says it will not be Lame-ho.

TrojanFan2
10-18-2005, 08:15 AM
You guys need to give it up. The game with ULM is over. They beat us. We didn't give them the game. We were in the red zone five times and couldn't score. We had almost 350 yards of offense and couldn't score. We had (I think) 12 penalties for about 110 yards. We didn't play with any intensity or discipline and ULM did. We looked slow and they looked fast. ULM came to play and most of the time we watched them. They were clearly the better team on the field that day.

I hope Blakeney chews on plenty of butts this week. Coaches, players, assistants, even the bus driver should want to steer clear of him. Blakeney doesn't need new coaches as bad as he needs toothpicks to pick out the pieces of butt he should have between his teeth.

formerlytsufan
10-18-2005, 08:27 AM
War, can you ban his I.P. address?

Why should he? There was plenty of smack talk from Troy fans about how we were gonna beat down Monroe this past week and now everyone is getting a chance to eat their crow! If you are gonna talk smack, you better be able to take it when it is thrown back at you.

TrojanWar
10-18-2005, 08:46 AM
I agree formerly. There is no basis to ban this guy. He's just happy for his team and they feel like they made a major accomplishment by beating Troy. It's nice that other teams consider us a big win. If you guys don't like it, then just stop responding.

Nice Trojan
11-14-2005, 09:33 PM
We all know a change has to be made on the coaching staff. Somebody has to go. Heck, Blakeney even said someone was probably starting a site like this. Well here it is!

http://FireSomebodyAtTroy.com

I believe we should all bring a sign to the MTSU game with "firesomebodyattroy.com"

I for one will have a sign on my tailgate tent that will say "Fire Fleetwood"

I am not on the firing LB bandwagon. I hope he does the right thing at the end of the year and get rid of MF and do something about the coaching staff. But I still think LB is the right man for the job.

BMarkey
11-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Non-Troy fans who come on here with no other purpose that to blow out a bunch of garbage do not have the right to post here. The site is for us. If guests have something constructive to say, fine. But the bull**** posers need to be banned.

Try to post that crap on some of our rivals' sites and see what happens. We - stated as if I had a say in what goes on here :) - let the visitors get away with too much here.

bulldogtrojan
11-15-2005, 10:10 AM
What are the chances of Blakeney pulling a 2002 and firing Fleetwood mid-season?[/quote]

I think if LB did this it would give the players momentum going into the MTSU game - they are as unhappy about him as we are. In fact, I'm worried that if he doesn't get the pink slip we could lose some players. There is dissension among the players, there's no enthusiasm with them or the coaches and now it won't just affect this season it will affect our recruiting. We need a new OC now so that he can recruit and start putting his plan into place - there's only 9 months till we play ASU, then a monster road schedule - the kind that up until this year we enjoyed - playing the big boys with a chance to cause a major upset.