PDA

View Full Version : Addidas Apparel in Bookstore

Burn the Horse
09-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Has anyone noticed the increase in Addidas merchandise available at the bookstore? In the past it seemed most of the stuff was UnderArmor and Nike, lacking a selection from our actual sponsor.

Personally I prefer to buy Addidas stuff because that's what the boys wear, so I was happy to find a lot of new stuff by them yesterday.

I picked up a great pair of athletic shorts for like $35. They are black with the three stripes up each side AND the logo is embroidered instead of just screen printed. :signs001:

Anyways, what do yall think about this year's merchandise selections?

EverythingTrojan
09-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Have you ever seen so many variations of our team color Cardinal Red 202???

I saw AL, AR and even MSU team colors in the bookstore on Sat.

Adidas does not want to supply Troy Trojans Cardinal Red 202 b/c it isn't "Crimson" and doesn't sell well. I would suggest Troy find a vendor who can provide the correct team color.

Black and White are easy but I prefer to wear the Cardinal Red 202.

Just my opinion.

yeahIwin
09-16-2012, 11:48 PM
adidas doesn't supply the color. the ordering manager says "I want X design on X color" if the order isn't the right color, not adidas' fault.

Burn the Horse
09-17-2012, 08:52 AM
I used to want to swap sponsors for Nike or the like, but Adidas has upped their game and I am happy with their products at the moment. They tend to be expensive, but the quality is good and the look is cool.

FliryVorru
09-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Still can't get a decent jersey in ANY sport. I know baseball is a long shot, but surely were at the point that we can carry a football jersey in-store.

Other than that, it's muy bueno! I picked up an UnderArmor polo for my golf outings and I'm loving it!

Burn the Horse
09-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Are you sure about the jersey problem Fliry? I thought they had Corey jerseys by Adidas in the bookstore?

I own a Jerrel Jernigan jersey, it's the old design from when he was here. It's the one I wear. I also own an old TSU jersey in white, Hansell Bearden. :jester:

TrojanFanatic
09-18-2012, 11:07 PM
I wouldn't mind a jersey for football or baseball, I'm a huge fan of both, but I don't remember the football jersey being there, I'll have to go look tomorrow