PDA

View Full Version : TF05's Thoughts

TroyFootball05
09-15-2012, 10:54 PM
572 Yards, 349 passing, 223 on the ground. Very balanced attack. We're high in the top 25 in total offense. We had 4 TO's. They had 0. That's what it comes to. We don't look nearly as bad moving the ball as we did last year, we just have to stop making mistakes that cost up points in the red zone. Overall, I feel like the team has improved, even in a loss. When it all comes together, we could see a return to the old. Here's to hoping the JUCO's/Transfers are starting to gel and "get it." Still some busted coverage and a few long runs that shouldn't have happened. But still, we look improved. Here's to beating North Texas!

ALSO: Shawn Southward has 374 yards and 5 TD's, Robinson has 992 Passing Yards, 4 TD's and 3 INTs. We get D.J. Taylor back at JUMBO soon, I hope. Next game would nice, take some heat off Southward. Though I see no reason to play him less. Kid is a hoss, he has been in the weight room, for sure.

TrojanWarrior418
09-15-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm kind of glad I quit watching after halftime. I'm so tired of having my heart broken by this team. It's very disappointing to watch a decent team go out and lose...not because the other team is better but rather because of things we can control (i.e. turnovers and penalties). I honestly believe we can be a better program if we can solve those two problems.

Chrono124
09-15-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm kind of glad I quit watching after halftime. I'm so tired of having my heart broken by this team. It's very disappointing to watch a decent team go out and lose...not because the other team is better but rather because of things we can control (i.e. turnovers and penalties). I honestly believe we can be a better program if we can solve those two problems.

If you quit watching after halftime the I feel bad for you, cuz you missed one hell of a game. We did a great job and man what a great finish to this exciting game, just what I love about cheering for the underdog.

BCTROJAN
09-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Turnovers definetly hurt. But defensive backs letting receivers get behind them as well as not coming up to meet the run put them points on the board.

Spiritual_Trojan
09-15-2012, 11:26 PM
If you quit watching after halftime the I feel bad for you, cuz you missed one hell of a game. We did a great job and man what a great finish to this exciting game, just what I love about cheering for the underdog.

:signs011:

Spiritual_Trojan
09-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Turnovers definetly hurt. But defensive backs letting receivers get behind them as well as not coming up to meet the run put them points on the board.

Yea but when the D keeps getting thrown to the dogs its tough to keep it up. Think about how the game would have been with 3 turnovers and a touchdown

TrojanWarrior418
09-15-2012, 11:31 PM

Thanks but no thanks. I'm tired of sitting through heart break after heart break. I'll take an ugly win over a beautiful loss any day.

TFan
09-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Thanks but no thanks. I'm tired of sitting through heart break after heart break. I'll take an ugly win over a beautiful loss any day.

TOO bad Warrior, you missed a Helluva effort by our boys in the 2nd half. Game ain't over till the last play my friend!!

GO TROJANS!!!