PDA

View Full Version : MSU fan here

Mikedup
09-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Just wanted to say that you guys played a hell of a game tonight. If you guys hadn't had the unforced errors in the first half, we probably lose that game. I don't know that I've ever seen an offense move it on a MSU defense like your team did tonight. Best of luck going forward, and I hope we never schedule you guys again! Kudos to your team and crowd tonight.

trojanchad
09-15-2012, 10:00 PM
You guys travelled well and I didn't meet a MSU fan today I didn't like. I sincerely hope you guys make another trip to TROY in the future. Go Troy!

Mikedup
09-15-2012, 10:07 PM
You guys travelled well and I didn't meet a MSU fan today I didn't like. I sincerely hope you guys make another trip to TROY in the future. Go Troy!

Well, your stadium may not hold a ton of people, but it gets Loud. I have a lot of respect for your program and especially your coach. I will definitely be pulling for you guys to win out. The SunBelt is VERY strong this year. I would say you are head and shoulders above CUSA as a conference, and continuing to rise. The SunBelt seems to be the thorn in the side of the SEC. Arkansas, Auburn, and Kentucky all agree!

Best of luck! and thanks for the kind words about our fans. We have some buttholes just like every school, but for the most part we are a kind fanbase that respects our opponents...especially when they are as well coached, and play as hard as you guys do.

jagd1305
09-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Never met anything but great MSU fans today. Even met one who remembered my late parents when they were on faculty at MSU back in the early 60's. Y'all be safe returning home!

SOTSAlumBigGuns
09-16-2012, 12:03 AM
I believe we come to visit you guys two more times in as many years. Thanks for making the trip...we hope to make the trip out there next time we play. I met several nice fans, as well.

trojanbrutha
09-16-2012, 12:23 AM
The few that we met were nice...complimentary, and relieved.

Rette
09-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Every MSU fan that I met were class acts. Thanks to you guys for helping us set an attendance record tonight. Best wishes to you the rest of the season.:wave:

JPSousa1898
09-16-2012, 06:05 PM
You MSU fans were class acts for sure! I enjoyed sharing tailgating space with you guys. I also recall many of your fans complimenting our campus. I'm glad you liked it as much as we do for sure. I hope your AD will continue this series in years to come with us. I certainly would like to see the Famous Maroon Band come to Troy and play in the post game concert with the SOTS. It was good to see some of your fans stay and enjoy the post game concert. Again, I hope to see this continue. It really made my week!

dgoebel
09-17-2012, 08:23 AM
THe MSU fans were very nice and cordial. I appreciate MSU playing us here and the fans traveling. Hopefully they all had a great experience in Troy and we can get some more big games here.

Burn the Horse
09-17-2012, 08:55 AM
I was happy not to hear any cowbells during the game, that was polite of them.

SOTSButterfly
09-17-2012, 09:22 AM
I was happy not to hear any cowbells during the game, that was polite of them.

They whipped them out at the end and gave a few rings. I guess the fans who managed to sneak one in were worried it would be confiscated if they used it during the game.

trojanchad
09-17-2012, 09:40 AM
I only remember seeing one and it must have been huge because it was from the upper north side.