PDA

View Full Version : SWLa Delusional Cajuns Run Mouth Again And Mr. Ho Have Proof

Mr. Ho
09-04-2012, 08:44 PM
OK so, like that last time Mr. Ho show up at game in Birmingham dump called stadium. Brundidge have better stadium. It not have VIP Parking, VIP Food or VIP Seat. And not get Mr. Ho wrong, he enjoy mingle with soft-white underbelly called TMTDM fan, but face it, many of you weight challenge and not easy to sit by in 150 degree heat. And heat get to many of you brain especially after morning full of cheap bourbon and lots of yelling.

OK so, many of you include The Drew Champlin, think Mr. Ho full of hot air. He not know what he talk about. He run mouth too much. Mr. Ho one big clown try to stir things up. Well, well, well Mr. Ho have big time scoop run train right off track.

OK so, Mr. Ho walking through airport after dinner at his favorite airport restaurant: Le Grande Comptoir. They have best Tuna Tar tar. That and bottle of Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc and Mr. Ho head to Fortaleza with big smile on face, swing business class seat back and out like light.

OK so, Mr. Ho get to gate and out of corner of his eye, BOOM he see something, not even The Drew Champlin can make up. It make last years remarks pale in comparison. After Mr. Ho fall down and pick himself up, he start to read and start to steam out ears. TSA official have to re-screen Mr. Ho after Gate Agent see him turn red.

OK so, many you always say, ok so prove what you say Mr. Ho. OK so, here it is proof and it no photoship either:

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp266/TMTDM/LaLaLand.jpg?t=1346805756
SWLa Officially Insane

OK so, here break down of what article say:

1. SWLa can play in SEC: "There ain't no doubt" - that exact quote from Tub of Goo Greg Stewart
2. Tub of Goo Greg Stewart think TMTDM scare of SWLa
2.1 Tub of Goo think TMTDM offensive line not good enough to stop The Red Wave
2.2 Tub of Goo also think TMTDM one big joke and he need to be next head coach
3. Lunatic Head Coach Hudspeth think SWLa should be ranked in Top 25 after this weekend
4. Lunatic Head Coach Hudspeth think LB over hill and too old to coach
5. Tub of Goo think they run the table and go to Sugar Bowl

Now, I wait to see who laugh now? And how about plastering this up in locker room, that get 30,000 people to game.

Chrono124
09-04-2012, 09:06 PM
AWWW Sh!t....it just hit the fan....

Mr. Ho
09-04-2012, 09:51 PM
SWLa also compare Kansas Junior College to colonial prison system. Quote: "After serving a year of penence at Coffeyville Community College"...maybe CCC coach like hear they simply wardens look over future SWLa palyer.

Lego
09-04-2012, 09:51 PM
A beatdown on CLB Field this weekend solves all of Ho's issues.

Mr. Ho
09-04-2012, 09:55 PM
A beatdown on CLB Field this weekend solves all of Ho's issues.

Not Mr. Ho issue. Only issue he have when United Flight Attendant forget have hot towel service in business class.

He care less SWLa coaching fools. That their problem and big problem this Saturday. Especially if Hemi somehow find way to post in TMTDM locker.

Lego
09-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Not Mr. Ho issue. Only issue he have when United Flight Attendant forget have hot towel service in business class.

He care less SWLa coaching fools. That their problem and big problem this Saturday. Especially if Hemi somehow find way to post in TMTDM locker.

Quit calling them TMTDM. They have to earn that name back. After 2011, that badge of honor was ripped off of them like sh:! through a goose.

Hemi Man
09-05-2012, 05:47 AM

The wheels are in motion!!! I can hack into The Drew Champlin's tweeter account and spread the word.

The next question why is there not a Ho tweeter account?

Hemi Man
09-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Quit calling them TMTDM. They have to earn that name back. After 2011, that badge of honor was ripped off of them like sh:! through a goose.

You can't take away what you didn't give. You don't have to call the TMTDM, but others can. You aren't the nickname police.

Lego
09-05-2012, 06:58 AM
You can't take away what you didn't give. You don't have to call the TMTDM, but others can. You aren't the nickname police.

How do you know that I didn't? There is always a man behind the curtain.
Focus son, I will guide to the promised land. I am omnipresent. I am your Trojan Of Light.

Hemi, steady, steady.

Mr. Ho
09-05-2012, 07:47 AM
The wheels are in motion!!! I can hack into The Drew Champlin's tweeter account and spread the word.

The next question why is there not a Ho tweeter account?

Big-Time International Ezecutive have no time for Tweet. Mr. Ho also have to block The Drew Champlin from Twittering Mr. Ho every 5 minute. He call Mr. Ho 6-7 times day already that enough to drive anyone all batty.

Mr. Ho
09-05-2012, 08:21 AM

They always TMTDM in Mr. Ho book....only time they not maybe during Robert Maddox era. GulfSouth teams always fear TMTDM, especially SWLA.

That why they tell recruit LB "Old Man", "he wash-up" and "he has-been". This from team with "stadium" worse than old Concrete Box. It straight out of Karl Marx School of Architecture and here proof of that too:

http://www.sofia-guide.com/assets/cska_9.jpg
It Say: "Welcome To Cajun People's Stadium, Please Wear Hard Hat"

Mr. Ho have to wear hardhat in that dump for fear piece of concrete fall on head.

Hemi Man
09-05-2012, 08:29 AM
How do you know that I didn't? There is always a man behind the curtain.
Focus son, I will guide to the promised land. I am omnipresent. I am your Trojan Of Light.

Hemi, steady, steady.

Purple Haze?

DedicatedTrojan84
09-05-2012, 09:00 AM
DT84 just hopes that the Ghey @ss jet doesn't come out on the field and that Stupid @ss car wash song is not played. Both are so incredibly Gay and DT84 has a great gaydar. Its time we act like a DI program on our new turf and not worry about what the "kids" like. Kids like Barney the Purple Dino. Does that mean we need to interview him at the half on nationwide TV? DT84 thinks not.

Gridironus Maximus
09-05-2012, 10:08 AM
The Jet and the 'toonies have got to go if we truly want to be a respected D1 program -- If you want to play with the big boys and to be a big boy, then act like a big boy.

The jet should be assigned to local peewee games where I'm sure, it'll be fully appreciated. Or, just attach a rocking spring to it and put it on a playground somewhere far away Veterans Memorial.

Lego
09-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Purple Haze?

Lego, Yoda he is.

Hemi Man
09-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Lego, Yoda he is.

So you will be in a Star Wars outfit at the game Saturday? Shouldn't be too hard to spot. I will be looking for you.

TexasTrojan
09-05-2012, 10:56 AM
OK so, like that last time Mr. Ho show up at game in Birmingham dump called stadium. Brundidge have better stadium. It not have VIP Parking, VIP Food or VIP Seat. And not get Mr. Ho wrong, he enjoy mingle with soft-white underbelly called TMTDM fan, but face it, many of you weight challenge and not easy to sit by in 150 degree heat. And heat get to many of you brain especially after morning full of cheap bourbon and lots of yelling.

OK so, many of you include The Drew Champlin, think Mr. Ho full of hot air. He not know what he talk about. He run mouth too much. Mr. Ho one big clown try to stir things up. Well, well, well Mr. Ho have big time scoop run train right off track.

OK so, Mr. Ho walking through airport after dinner at his favorite airport restaurant: Le Grande Comptoir. They have best Tuna Tar tar. That and bottle of Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc and Mr. Ho head to Fortaleza with big smile on face, swing business class seat back and out like light.

OK so, Mr. Ho get to gate and out of corner of his eye, BOOM he see something, not even The Drew Champlin can make up. It make last years remarks pale in comparison. After Mr. Ho fall down and pick himself up, he start to read and start to steam out ears. TSA official have to re-screen Mr. Ho after Gate Agent see him turn red.

OK so, many you always say, ok so prove what you say Mr. Ho. OK so, here it is proof and it no photoship either:

SWLa Officially Insane

1. SWLa can play in SEC: "There ain't no doubt" - that exact quote from Tub of Goo Greg Stewart
3. Lunatic Head Coach Hudspeth think SWLa should be ranked in Top 25 after this weekend

Now, I wait to see who laugh now? And how about plastering this up in locker room, that get 30,000 people to game.

Lets get the TUB of GOO .... lol ho DID IT AGAIN.

RDA Trojan
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM

Ho, you must have missed the VIP area. Down in the endzone there were about 5-6 makeshift tent rooms set up. I didn't see any occupants though. They put them there down low enough so the UAB fans don't have to be bothered with watching the game. Lord knows I'd want a distraction if I had to have all my home games there.

But y'all missed the flyover.

http://www.dallasvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Southwest.jpg

tntrojan
09-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Ho, thanks for making me laugh as usual. Your posts are classic. And someone needs to tell reporters in Lafayette, the phrase is "turning heads," not turning head. (Insert your own joke here) :)
Go Trojans!

Lego
09-05-2012, 12:07 PM
So you will be in a Star Wars outfit at the game Saturday? Shouldn't be too hard to spot. I will be looking for you.

Lego needs not to dress up. With the Trojans the Force lets Lego become one. Yeesssssss.

Lego
09-05-2012, 12:44 PM
DT84 just hopes that the Ghey @ss jet doesn't come out on the field and that Stupid @ss car wash song is not played. Both are so incredibly Gay and DT84 has a great gaydar. Its time we act like a DI program on our new turf and not worry about what the "kids" like. Kids like Barney the Purple Dino. Does that mean we need to interview him at the half on nationwide TV? DT84 thinks not.

Maybe T-ROY convert Jet into X-wing fighter. Then cool, it will be, hmm?

goe1975
09-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm not sure which is crazier: LaLa thinking they belong in the SEC or Ho eating raw fish in the Houston airport.

Doug4Troy
09-05-2012, 04:47 PM

SWLa Officially Insane

Seriously Ho... who reads newspapers nowadays? :jester:

You had to take a picture of that to post it?!?! :laughing021:

Doug4Troy
09-05-2012, 04:51 PM
They always TMTDM in Mr. Ho book....

And that's the only book that counts! Glad you are back!

Doug4Troy
09-05-2012, 04:52 PM

Maybe I am alone or just in the closet ... but I like the jet!

Doug4Troy
09-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Lego needs not to dress up. With the Trojans the Force lets Lego become one. Yeesssssss.

Dude, you are totally creeping me out.

Hemi Man
09-05-2012, 05:16 PM

Why would this creep you out, Doug?

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4682971063846194&id=7bdf5f6d760483ff217c4f50d5831665

http://thelegoguystudios.com/8.jpg

Doug4Troy
09-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Why would this creep you out, Doug?

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4682971063846194&id=7bdf5f6d760483ff217c4f50d5831665

http://thelegoguystudios.com/8.jpg

Creeped out am I... not right this is.

trojanbrutha
09-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Maybe I am alone or just in the closet ... but I like the jet!

I got no prob with the jet...:thumb:

trojanbrutha
09-05-2012, 07:36 PM

http://multiply.com/mu/mysticsifu/image/2/photos/13/500x500/65/yoda-master.gif?et=%2BUNWlnNvxEN5pCmL6uB7IQ&nmid=316477398

Doug4Troy
09-05-2012, 07:46 PM
http://multiply.com/mu/mysticsifu/image/2/photos/13/500x500/65/yoda-master.gif?et=%2BUNWlnNvxEN5pCmL6uB7IQ&nmid=316477398

LMAO!!! You are hilarious!

Lego
09-05-2012, 08:45 PM

Cousin Marvin at wedding on Banta 5, this is. Smooth he is. Trojanbrutha, Marvin says he likes. Trojanbrutha reminds Marvin of dude named Yakface. Dirtnaps, Marvin give Yakface.

trojanbrutha
09-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Cousin Marvin at wedding on Banta 5, this is. Smooth he is. Trojanbrutha, Marvin says he likes. Trojanbrutha reminds Marvin of dude named Yakface. Dirtnaps, Marvin give Yakface.

Smart water wasted on you, it is...:thumb:

Lego
09-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Smart water wasted on you, it is...:thumb:

Water what Lego not insufflate.

Doug4Troy
09-05-2012, 08:55 PM
OK, I am really getting worried... some folks are getting crazy up in here!

Hemi Man
09-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Water what Lego not insufflate.

Yugo not worthy of http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4922862129644884&id=8a2b45b23463d0906025dffaa7f5ae98