PDA

View Full Version : Titans

Doug4Troy
08-18-2012, 12:49 PM
OK, I am being wishy-washy (except about Troy). I have never been a huge NFL fan, but I had decided to make the Saints my team. However, after two trips to Nashville, I gotta go with the Titans.

The Titans are my AFC team and my top team, Saints are my NFC team.

Looking at their logo it's like it's meant to be: compare them:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/160/full/1056.gifhttp://content.sportslogos.net/logos/34/876/full/g047ovvovkd3d4j6y9bxpfvdq.gif

Burn the Horse
08-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome to the family Doug. I've been a diehard Titans fan since they moved to Nashville. Other than Troy, the Titans are my most important sports team.

Hemi Man
08-18-2012, 04:38 PM
OK, I am being wishy-washy (except about Troy). I have never been a huge NFL fan, but I had decided to make the Saints my team. However, after two trips to Nashville, I gotta go with the Titans.

The Titans are my AFC team and my top team, Saints are my NFC team.

Looking at their logo it's like it's meant to be: compare them:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/160/full/1056.gifhttp://content.sportslogos.net/logos/34/876/full/g047ovvovkd3d4j6y9bxpfvdq.gif

Doug, get used to seeing this kind of stuff.

Kqj9j4jne8Y

XUiFh_dMtKU

Doug4Troy
08-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the family Doug. I've been a diehard Titans fan since they moved to Nashville. Other than Troy, the Titans are my most important sports team.

Thanks! Nashville ia a great town (for the most part). I guess I have never follwed the NFL too closely because I really did not pick one team to back. Thought it might be the Saints, but after spending time in Nashville... gotta go wih the Titans.

But, Geaux Saints too.

Doug4Troy
08-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Doug, get used to seeing this kind of stuff.

Kqj9j4jne8Y

XUiFh_dMtKU

Sorry Brian, Titans for me. Sucks that the Titans Steelers game will be the same Thursday night Troy plays WKU. I know where we will both direct our attention that night. GO TROY!

Doug4Troy
08-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Sorry Brian, Titans for me. Sucks that the Titans Steelers game will be the same Thursday night Troy plays WKU. I know where we will both direct our attention that night. GO TROY!

Also, I am a Trojans fan... after last year, I am totally used that kind of stuff.

Hemi Man
08-18-2012, 06:35 PM

You are right!! I will be in Troy at noon on that Thursday! DVR for the Steelers game.

Burn the Horse
08-18-2012, 07:03 PM
If you don't have Direct TV and want to watch every Titans game like I do, you can go to channelsurfing.eu.

Doug4Troy
08-19-2012, 11:05 AM
If you don't have Direct TV and want to watch every Titans game like I do, you can go to channelsurfing.eu.

Thanks!

Doug4Troy
08-19-2012, 12:53 PM

BTH, ever been to Tootsies?

Burn the Horse
08-19-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't even know what Tootsie's is. :confused013:

Doug4Troy
08-19-2012, 08:06 PM
I don't even know what Tootsie's is. :confused013:

OMG, you haven't been to Nashville until you've been to Tootsies on Broadway, pushed your way through the crowd, knocked back a couple of cold ones, and sang along with the live band. Apparently, Tootsies is a very famous "Honky-Tonk" in Nashville and I had a blast until about 2am on a Wednesday morning.

Burn the Horse
08-19-2012, 10:56 PM
well Doug, you have done something in my favorite city that I have not...so I am jealous. My usual Nashville trip consists of a Titans game, followed by an evening on 2nd Avenue (which is the country music equivilant to Bourbon Street).

For my bachelor party, I went to the Palladium Game at MTSU, then we went to Nashville for the weekend. I won't go to great detail, but I'll say I spent plenty of time on 2nd Ave and some "other" locals. I LOVE Nashville, it is my favorite American city. I also made a special trip to Opryland Mall so I could go to the Titans Store where I bought a ton of gear. You HAVE to go to the Titans store when you are in Nashville, they have litterally anything and everything you could want in "two-tone blue." I may own more Titans gear than Troy gear, it's a close race. :confused013: I'm seriously not kidding when I say I am a big Titans fan, lol.

Go Blue! (btw Dough, that is the cheer for Titans fans) :thumb: