PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Leverne Johnson?

CraigMack
10-11-2005, 12:32 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about how Johnson's leg responded to game action the other night.

Any news on him in general?

BMarkey
10-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks to another poster:

Johnson talks about leg: Johnson returned to action against the Mean Green after fracturing his fibula just above the ankle in the loss to UAB on Sept. 10. He had surgery the next day and returned earlier than expected.

“I’m about 90 percent now,” Johnson said. “It was about 80 during the game. It only hurts when I wake up in the morning and have to get it moving around. It doesn’t hurt when I run.”

Johnson started against North Texas after missing two games and tallied four tackles.

“I wasn’t nervous, but my trainer was,” Johnson said. “The funny thing was, on the second play, someone landed on my leg. I told him and we just laughed about it.”

Nice Trojan
10-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Johnson talks about leg: Johnson returned to action against the Mean Green after fracturing his fibula just above the ankle in the loss to UAB on Sept. 10. He had surgery the next day and returned earlier than expected.
“I’m about 90 percent now,” Johnson said. “It was about 80 during the game. It only hurts when I wake up in the morning and have to get it moving around. It doesn’t hurt when I run.”
Johnson started against North Texas after missing two games and tallied four tackles.
“I wasn’t nervous, but my trainer was,” Johnson said. “The funny thing was, on the second play, someone landed on my leg. I told him and we just laughed about it.”

This was in another thread

BMarkey
10-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Wow it was a tied response!