PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder....

Possum
07-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Middle Tennessee, UA'sB and South Alabama should be prepared for a big old L on their schedules after they play the boys from T-ROY!

Also, I hope we beat Mississippi State so I can have bragging rights on my wife and in-laws....

GO TROY!

ThePowerMan
07-12-2012, 09:52 PM
This is not an optimistic Possum that I know. We have come to know the Possum who says "my wife is gonna take over the remote when Miss State stomps the color out of the new CLB Field because nobody fired our pitiful DC".

TrojanFanatic
07-12-2012, 10:17 PM
This is not an optimistic Possum that I know. We have come to know the Possum who says "my wife is gonna take over the remote when Miss State stomps the color out of the new CLB Field because nobody fired our pitiful DC".

It's still early.....Just kidding Possum :jester:

Possum
07-13-2012, 09:32 AM
It's a new year and new attitude from the team from what I hear from my inside source... I'm optimistic, but still not a huge fan of our beloved DC... Always a Trojan regardless...

Hemi Man
07-13-2012, 10:22 PM
It's a new year and new attitude from the team from what I hear from my inside source... I'm optimistic, but still not a huge fan of our beloved DC... Always a Trojan regardless...

At this point the attitude of the team is much better than last season. I expect more good news in the coming days.

redwaver
07-14-2012, 11:35 AM
At this point the attitude of the team is much better than last season. I expect more good news in the coming days.
If the kid (QB) from Alabama can transfer and play immediately at Virginia, how could they say no to our guy?

TrojanFanatic
07-14-2012, 11:42 AM
If the kid (QB) from Alabama can transfer and play immediately at Virginia, how could they say no to our guy?

? I missed something? Cryptic posts are no bueno, who'd we get?

redwaver
07-14-2012, 12:03 PM
? I missed something? Cryptic posts are no bueno, who'd we get?
I understood we got a kid from an SEC school that had applied for an exception to the one year rule and they were not sure if he would get it or not. Did I get bad info?

Hemi Man
07-14-2012, 12:06 PM

Are you talking about the eligibility of Lonnie Gosha? I haven't heard anything on the ruling. I don't know why Simms was allowed to play at Virginia. The NCAA makes their ruling on a case by case basis. However, I don't see any kind of rhyme or reason to the decision making in the cases by the NCAA.

redwaver
07-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Are you talking about the eligibility of Lonnie Gosha? I haven't heard anything on the ruling. I don't know why Simms was allowed to play at Virginia. The NCAA makes their ruling on a case by case basis. However, I don't see any kind of rhyme or reason to the decision making in the cases by the NCAA.
Yep, that's the kid. I know they do it on an individual basis but fair to one is fair to another. I just wondered who at the NCAA is blessed with such insight as to be able to determine degrees of hardship.

Possum
07-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Back on topic... Our rivals can go jump in a lake.

redwaver
07-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Back off topic! I liked what the commentator on ESPN told the Hiawaii coach when he said, "these players have signed a contract they need to honor". The commentator said, I will agree with that when you coaches sign a contract and are required to stay at that school until it expires but if you can leave for another school and not honor your contract then your players should be able to as well"! Well said!

BlazerUnit
07-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Back on topic... Our rivals can go jump in a lake.

We don't need to...we have indoor plumbing.

TrojanFanatic
07-25-2012, 01:19 AM
So why is there crap all over your field on Saturdays? And why is it Green and Gold? What do they feed the people of Birmingham now a days?

Doug4Troy
07-25-2012, 10:51 AM
We don't need to...we have indoor plumbing.

Twenty four - twenty three

redwaver
07-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Twenty four - twenty three
Hey guys, watching ESPNU today and they were discussing Penn State and behind the commentator was a long row of helments of schools like Co St, Kansas, Michigan St, Michigan, UF and right behind him in the center......Troy along with FAU. Moving' on up to the east side!:-) Go Trojans!:taunt002: