PDA

View Full Version : Droid Razer

Burn the Horse
06-25-2012, 09:03 PM
I just got a Droid Razer. Haven't gotten to everything, but so far I am very impressed.

troy4ever21
06-26-2012, 09:46 AM
I've had mine for two months now. I really like it. The ice cream sandwich update should release for the razr sometime this week. Im pretty excited about it.

Burn the Horse
06-26-2012, 09:51 AM
I had the Droid Incredible before this and really loved that phone. This one is amazing too and it's got so much more to offer. I still miss some of the things my Incredible offered, but I think the Razr is going to replace it nicely.

I bought to Troy clock app for it and am using it as my homescreen clock. Wasn't too expensive, and it scrolls constant Sun Belt and Troy news within its borders which is really cool.

dgoebel
06-26-2012, 12:00 PM
I had the Droid Incredible before this and really loved that phone. This one is amazing too and it's got so much more to offer. I still miss some of the things my Incredible offered, but I think the Razr is going to replace it nicely.

I bought to Troy clock app for it and am using it as my homescreen clock. Wasn't too expensive, and it scrolls constant Sun Belt and Troy news within its borders which is really cool.

What is the Troy clock app? Sounds neat. Is it android only or can I get it for my iphone?

troy4ever21
06-26-2012, 12:33 PM
yeah what's the name of the app?

Burn the Horse
06-26-2012, 04:27 PM
it's called "Troy Trojans 2011 Live Clock" and I don't know if it is Android only. I think it costs $1.99

Here's a pic I found of it on Google:
http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/troy-trojans-2011-live-clock-10-1.jpg