PDA

View Full Version : Classless SEC

TrojanFanatic
06-25-2012, 11:29 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2012/inappropriate-lsu-shirt-penn-state-alabama/

What do you all think? It's a LSU shirt that says, "I'd rather shower at Penn State than pull for Alabama. Geaux Tigers!" and they say SEC is classy...

Troy79
06-25-2012, 12:45 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2012/inappropriate-lsu-shirt-penn-state-alabama/

What do you all think? It's a LSU shirt that says, "I'd rather shower at Penn State than pull for Alabama. Geaux Tigers!" and they say SEC is classy...

Have to say Fanatic that nothing is lower than someone joking about the situation going on at Penn State. No reputable screen printer would ever allow this type of shirt to come off their frames. In the end, people that pull stunts like this one get what's coming to them, they are a disgrace to mankind!
Some idiot thought he was clever, my guess is they won't sell many shirts!

TrojanFanatic
06-25-2012, 01:03 PM
I agree with you there 79, but then again, I've been to LSU and it wouldn't surprise me if they did print them

Troy88
06-25-2012, 03:56 PM
LSU fans have always been this arrogant and classless. Not just them though...every school has its own.

TrojanFanatic
06-25-2012, 04:12 PM
LSU fans have always been this arrogant and classless. Not just them though...every school has its own.

Agreed

Douglas
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
As far as I can see, the LSU fan base is probably one of the worst fan bases in the entire SEC. Trust me... a lot of other SEC fan bases despise LSU.

And remember... they've got the only coach that actually has no issues chowing down on grass. Need I say more? ;)

JonesOxygen
06-28-2012, 12:59 PM
So nobody is mentioning the fact that it is grammatically wrong?
"I'd rather take a shower at Penn State THEN support Bama"
The genius who printed the shirt is saying he would like to shower at Penn state and pull for Bama.
This has been in the news for a few weeks now.

TrojanFanatic
06-28-2012, 04:57 PM
So nobody is mentioning the fact that it is grammatically wrong?
"I'd rather take a shower at Penn State THEN support Bama"
The genius who printed the shirt is saying he would like to shower at Penn state and pull for Bama.
This has been in the news for a few weeks now.

Bahahaha no, I honestly did not catch that. Rep to you, just for pointing out the funny :jester:

Douglas
06-28-2012, 04:57 PM
It's LSU... that IS grammatically correct for them. :)

The rest of us just pat pat pats 'em on their little heads and send them on their merry way (to skul). :D