PDA

View Full Version : looks like Papa Johns is coming back to Troy

Harry Baker
06-21-2012, 06:33 AM
I went to get our take out from China Town last night and I saw a couple of guys installing a Papa Johns sign a couple of stores down. The building was completely empty so it might be a month or so but the signage is up. My wife will be happy anyway. Jsut thought I would pass it along.

FoulPolePhenom
06-21-2012, 10:19 AM
I went to get our take out from China Town last night and I saw a couple of guys installing a Papa Johns sign a couple of stores down. The building was completely empty so it might be a month or so but the signage is up. My wife will be happy anyway. Jsut thought I would pass it along.

Very good news

troy4ever21
06-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Awesome! They're also opening one in the Trojan Center on campus.

Burn the Horse
06-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Awesome! They're also opening one in the Trojan Center on campus.

Is that the original TC or the new dining hall? I still havent seen the DH, I'm looking forward to going in there before our first home game.

Troy88
06-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Is that the original TC or the new dining hall? I still havent seen the DH, I'm looking forward to going in there before our first home game.

It's going to be in the TC...they just haven't started yet, which i don't understand why...it was supposed to be done by the end of last fall semester & opened for the spring semester.

Doug4Troy
06-22-2012, 09:14 PM
I love me some Papa John's!!!!

Lord-Mustang
07-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Papa John's is now open and it is located at the old Walmart Plaza 2 doors down from China Town.

Harry Baker
07-25-2012, 06:12 AM
Papa John's is now open and it is located at the old Walmart Plaza 2 doors down from China Town.

We got a couple of pies last night - pretty dang tasty!!