PDA

View Full Version : More Home invasions in Troy

Tums
06-18-2012, 10:37 AM
Just so some of you can know it is still happening in Troy.

The last one was last Friday just a few miles south from where the one that was reported at Sun Trace Mobile home park.

1:30 PM Friday The incident occurred at the apartments formerly known as Bowden’s Motel.

The victim advised that four black males entered his residence and demanded money from him. One of the suspects was armed with a firearm. During the altercation he said one of the suspects struck him in the head with a wooden stick causing it to bleed. The victim was transported to Troy Medical Center’s Emergency Room for treatment by Care Ambulance Service.

A witness advised police the suspects were last seen leaving the apartments headed toward Poplar Hill Mobile Home Park also on US 231.

I started looking for a report on an invasion I was informed about on Maple Street (by a resident from that street) trying to verify it. That is when I came across this home invasion. The Story from Maple (as I was told by the neighbor) was that a Black Male had entered the residence. The man of the house awakened to a noise and walked in on the intruder (possible multiple). While going for his gun and shouting for his wife to shoot at the intruder (posible multiple) fled the residence. The owner Basically was confined to his bed room area until he got his weapon and and got to the children instead of giving chase and counting intruders.

Looks like the Mayburry days have come to an end. :(