PDA

View Full Version : Question for practice observers

CraigMack
10-05-2005, 10:45 AM
How has Dockery looked in practice? Does he look anywhere near being able to contribute?

From looking at his JuCo stats, in a very good JuCo league in California, I find it hard to believe that he can't at least get on the field in spot-duty.

I don't have anything against Meadows, but when he looks as visibly shaken as he did last night, especially in the first half, it would be nice to see Dockery get a little pt because Meadows was giving us nothing but negative yardage.

As my questions suggest, maybe Dockery isn't showing the coaches anything in practice ...I don't know. I'm sure that they are playing the guys, at every position, who gives them the best chance to win but what I saw from Meadows last night was very underwhelming.

TrojanWar
10-05-2005, 11:47 AM
What I saw was more of the same. He has looked like that in every game this year. Anyone that says different either has not watched him or wants him to be good so bad that you can't see how terrible he is. I have been saying the guy is awful since Cal-Poly. Jeff will tell you, I came out of the game saying I'm glad we won, but we need to find another QB. So he can throw a football through a hole with no pressure on him. Does that make him a QB? No way! He has next to no true QB skills in my opinion. He is totally lost on the field in a real game. Every game that has been televised the announcers have basically said the same thing. They all say the guy stinks. I have Tivo'd the games I attended just to listen to the commentary. If we don't have a better QB option to go to, then our recruiting is non-existant.