PDA

View Full Version : Key to Victory - Put DW on the sideline.

ksdtrojan
10-05-2005, 08:05 AM
DeMarcus Ware on the sidelines was great. I think we should make arrangements for him to be at every game as an inspirational tool. Or maybe we could go to fathead.com and get a life size placard of him to put on the sideline. Just kidding!!! It was great seeing him out supporting the Trojans. I thought about and wondered if he would make the game at NT. Good to see him in the Cardinal and Black again, even though it was a polo and hat.

CattouseFan
10-05-2005, 09:53 AM
I think it was a big boost to the team to have him on the sidelines. I saw him joking with the players all through the game.

Trojan1998
10-05-2005, 10:01 AM
I am glad to see Cattouse finally step up and run the ball with authority. He and the true freshman looked great last night.

Troy91
10-05-2005, 10:03 AM
I thought they looked great too. Joel W should be benched the rest of the season. As far as Carl Meadows, he looked like a deer in headlights. He had receivers wide open.

Trojan1998
10-05-2005, 10:06 AM
I feel sorry for our receivers because we have a very talented receiving corps but Meadows is having a hard time staying calm and making the throw to the open guy down the field. Hopefully this will get better, sooner than later.

tntrojan
10-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Agreed. I don't like to critisize anyone who wears our colors, but Joel has shown he cannot hang on to the ball. And it was sad that even the ESPN guys were pointing out how open our receivers were. Time for a youth movement at the quarterback position too.

Big Time Football
10-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Better be a youth movement soon or MF get fired or else we'll lose two QBs, Callahan and Grant.