PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Trojans!!!!!!!!!!!

st932253
10-05-2005, 12:18 AM
From a UCF fan....

While it's been a while since I've posted here. Sad to see we aren't playing in hoops OOC...but anyway - the reason for this post:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Sunbelt has more upside than the MAC.

The programs with vision (Troy/FAU/FIU) will rub off on the stagnant teams like MTSU and UNT and you should snag some bowls in a few years...like the GMAC bowl.

Best of luck to all of the Sun Belt programs and congratulations on your win!

troy4ever
10-05-2005, 12:27 AM
Thanks! Congrats on your recent football wins as well. We'd love for you guys to continue to win games and possibly even meet up with us in the New Orleans Bowl. You have to admit, that would make for a fun one!

st932253
10-10-2005, 03:00 PM
That would simply be amazing.

And this year, it would actually be a good game!

tsufl
10-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Its nice to see UCF getting some Ws lately.
I hope they can continue to pull those in after losing 17 in a row they have won 3 or 4 consecutive all of which have been Conf. games (I believe) it could very well shape up to be us vs. UCF in the New Orleans/Laff/Atlanta/Wherever the game is played Bowl. But we have to get there first.

BMarkey
10-10-2005, 10:26 PM
I almost choked while on the throne, looking in Sunday's Palm Beach Post, to see my "favorite" team, UCF, in FIRST place in the C-USA standings!

"Good God ... It's the apocalypse!" I cried.

Seriously, three in a row. UCF's wins are wins for all of us "mid-majors" (hate that term). I just wish those guys would schedule Troy again, rather than, say, La-Lafayette.

Congrats on three wins in a row.