PDA

View Full Version : New Blood

Nice Trojan
10-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Anyone else feel like we got a new lifeline on this season? I am now so pumped about Troy football again, I am going to buy tickets to the ULM game tomorrow and make the trip.

TroyPremier
10-04-2005, 10:32 PM
I was browsing on the other Sun Belt team message boards to read their comments. It seems as though MTSU and Arkansas St. are now proclaiming the conference championship. I am really interested in seeing how we stack up against the rest of the Belt. I'm not sure what to think about tonight because I really am surprised at just how bad NT played. I don't know if they are anything worth comparing against. ULM is going to be a big game for us.

GO TROY!!

littlebittyschool
10-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Yep, the rest of our conference mates are seeing blood in the water now. I think everyone of them except for FIU thinks they can win the conference. Thing about it is: THEY ARE RIGHT!

I told you guys before hand that we can win every Sunbelt game we play because each and every team in the conference is capable of playing even more horribly on any given night than we are. Boy did UNT ever prove that point.

The good thing is that we now have the inside track. If we beat ULM and ULL loses, then every team in the Belt will have a loss except for us. If UNT can go on and do their normal conference magic, then we can drop a game and have the tie-breaker over them.

So until somebody else beats UNT or until we drop two games, then we are going bowling. 6 more games guys

I'm putting FIU and FAU in the win column because they are at home.

I'll put ULL and MTSU in the should be favored column because ULL's QB is hurt and MTSU is at home.

I'll put Arky STate and ULM in the coin flip column.

If Troy beats ULM and follows with wins over either ULL and Arky State, start checking with your boss to see if you can get a couple of days off in December.

troy4ever
10-04-2005, 10:46 PM
That's funny, MTSU and Arkansas State neither one have claim to the title right now with current standings considering they both have a conference loss. And MTSU's came at the hands of North Texas for crying out loud! The fact is, the title is up for grabs this year hands down!

Nice Trojan
10-05-2005, 08:36 AM
MTSU lost AT HOME to UNT to make matters worse. How can they be declaring themselves the next champion. They still have to come to our house.

TrojanWar
10-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Yeah, they are saying how bad we are on the ASU board. They think they will kill us. I made one little comment that was very cordial, and I was called some very ugly names that can't be repeated on this board. I have no respect for Arkstfan and how he runs his board. You would think you were chatting with a bunch of prison inmates. What a joke that bunch is considering ASU is the worst team in the conference year in and year out. For some reason they think they are good enough to beat Southern Cal.

TroyTrojanMan
10-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Maybe I am confused but how in the worlds is MTSU talking when they lose to N. Texas at home, and they have to come to Troy to play us?