PDA

View Full Version : Ucccckkkk!!

Trojan83
10-04-2005, 09:58 PM
I am glad we won and I will take a win any day, but UNT is awful. We should have beat this bunch 31-10.

And where were Cattouse and Jones at the end of the game? Why when they were putting 10 guys in the box did we not try to run outside? Put Dockery in and let him run a naked bootleg or something. Meadows could not run a fever.

MF is still awful at calling plays. Sometimes loyalty can be a bad thing.

If we do not improve offensively then it is going to be hard to outscore ULM or ASU.

Our defense was great considering that UNT was holding on several plays. When our guys are constantly having to pull their jersey back over their shoulder pads, then something is going on. And how about the UNT punt return when I counted at least 2 blocks in the back.

Anyway--GO TROY!!

CattouseFan
10-04-2005, 10:00 PM
I noticed a lot of holding also, especially on that 20 yd TD run late. I was screaming at the TV.

TroyPremier
10-04-2005, 10:00 PM
The only reason that I can come up with is that maybe he didn't want to chance them getting injured.

GO TROY!!

Navarre Trojan
10-05-2005, 06:35 AM
with 10 in the box, don't see why we can't throw the "wheel" of the "flanker screen" both are low risks (if thrown correctly with a good read). I know Carl was pressured, but throw it away!! Some many times there were receivers open in the middle of hte field but CM just couldnt see them or didn't pick up the read..

All in all, gotta take the win, wish our red zone offense had a better "feel" of what was going on.

Go Trojans