PDA

View Full Version : Jax State Fans Love BTH!

Burn the Horse
04-25-2012, 10:08 PM
http://gojaxstate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5471&p=22574#p22574

JPSousa1898
04-26-2012, 12:17 AM
Wow.... can we PLEASE schedule them so we can end this petty crap once and for all?

troy4ever21
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Give me a break. What's with that pedestal they keep putting JSU on?

We get it... We used to play you and you're still crying because we won't play you. Get over yourselves and go play UNA or ASU. I'm sure Bama State and Jax State fans have a lot in common, they're all delusional. :thumb:

JPSousa1898
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Give me a break. What's with that pedestal they keep putting JSU on?

We get it... We used to play you and you're still crying because we won't play you. Get over yourselves and go play UNA or ASU. I'm sure Bama State and Jax State fans have a lot in common, they're all delusional. :thumb:

There's you're answer right there chief. :bounce012:

One of their own fans said it real well on their forum... we grew up and left them behind. Now they're mad that they didn't think of it first.

Burn the Horse
04-26-2012, 05:02 PM
we've been talking about all the expansion over on the Sun Belt board. A lot of FCS fans have joined in. guys from App State, Georgia Southern, and one fellas from Jax State.

I gave the JSU guy some classic BTH arrogance and they loved it so much I got my own thread on their home board.

TrojanWarrior418
04-27-2012, 07:32 PM
http://gojaxstate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5471&p=22574#p22574

Oh you mean that team who always followed us up to every division we ever went to. Those guys who we beat 10 years in a row. The ummmm chicken hawks? errr Northeast Alabama State Buzzards? ummmm the Screaming Parakeets? I forget.

Possum
04-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Lets just WHUP EM' and get it over with, geez.

JPSousa1898
04-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Lets just WHUP EM' and get it over with, geez.

That's what I keep screaming!! WHUP JAX STATE!!

CHughes1102
04-30-2012, 07:38 AM
That's what I keep screaming!! WHUP JAX STATE!!

I laughed so hard when you screamed that at the JSU baseball game this year hahaha

BDM88
04-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Hey I have got an idea. Let's Get our team fixed first then give them a home and home with them coming here first but also put it in a provision if we beat them soundly both times we never have to go back to their stadium again and they must come to our house every year until they move up to our level! That should do the trick to either get them to move up or shut up!

JPSousa1898
04-30-2012, 11:49 PM
I laughed so hard when you screamed that at the JSU baseball game this year hahaha

...and I meant EVERY word of it! If you didn't notice I also know their president and his family as well as their former coach. They're all great people and can take the ribbing as much as they give it out.

Hey I have got an idea. Let's Get our team fixed first then give them a home and home with them coming here first but also put it in a provision if we beat them soundly both times we never have to go back to their stadium again and they must come to our house every year until they move up to our level! That should do the trick to either get them to move up or shut up!

You REALLY think that will shut them up? LOL:rollinglaugh:

BDM88
05-01-2012, 07:44 PM
...and I meant EVERY word of it! If you didn't notice I also know their president and his family as well as their former coach. They're all great people and can take the ribbing as much as they give it out.

You REALLY think that will shut them up? LOL:rollinglaugh:
Um Not really but It would at least make it more fun to poke at them with it!

JPSousa1898
05-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Um Not really but It would at least make it more fun to poke at them with it!

This is true. lol