PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Petrino Scandal

TrojanWarrior418
04-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Your thoughts on this whole ordeal?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bobby-petrino-cheating-arkansas-razorbacks-coach-busted/story?id=16091430#.T4BhKNnoiak

It's the love affair Arkansas Razorbacks coach Bobby Petrino hoped he would never have to talk about and which may ultimately cost him his job.

The 51-year-old, married, father of four, admits having a relationship with Jessica Dorrell, a university employee.

dgoebel
04-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Petrino has always been a classless creep. Look how he snuck out on the Falcons and what he did to Louisville. I think he loses his job over this and who knows, maybe Malzhan will be at Arkansas after all :rolleyes04:

Troy87
04-09-2012, 06:03 AM
What is it about Arkansas that make their head football coaches go stupid and thinking they can't be caught at the the stupid things they do?

Even though it was never fully explained, there was the text scandal between some influential female donor and Houston Nutt while he was HC.

TroyDrum89
04-10-2012, 02:29 PM
As a Falcons fan, I've been eating popcorn and smiling watching all this unfold on scumbag Bobby. Hate it for his family and the Razorbacks faithful, but karma can be a real :censored: sometimes.

Douglas
04-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Even though it was never fully explained, there was the text scandal between some influential female donor and Houston Nutt while he was HC.Just want to clarify this a bit... it wasn't an influential female donor, it was a Media Personality (Donna Bragg, FORMERLY of 40/29 News).

She pretty much left the state after word got out that HDN had sextual relations with her.

And you're correct that many Hog fans are sick and tired of these coaching fiascos. One would think that the incoming HC would have learned from the mistakes from the previous regime.

As a Coach, there are very few people better than Petrino. From a personal level, I hate what Petrino did off the field.

Troy87
04-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Just want to clarify this a bit... it wasn't an influential female donor, it was a Media Personality (Donna Bragg, FORMERLY of 40/29 News).

Yep! I remember that now.

BTW, Douglas, I really appreciate your visits here on GTT. You always have good info with good takes.

Since we have two SEC teams on our schedule this season (Miss St & Tennessee), do you have any contacts at their respective message boards that have similar knowledge and insights into their programs?

Troy87
Keith Sims

Douglas
04-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Consider it done, Keith. Post made in the FB forum. :D

As I told Troy87 via email, I appreciate how welcomed I've been made to feel. Usually don't find that on opponent fan sites, especially for those of us idiotic enough to join up right before gameday. :D

I hope y'all have a GREAT season! (Yes, I will be around, lol)