PDA

View Full Version : what the????

TSUWhiner
10-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Have you guys seen the Sunbelt standings??? LA Monroe? on top of all of us 2-0 in conference? are you kidding me? isnt this the same goof balls that lost to I-AA Northwestern? Troy you guys better win tommorrow..we need to be leading this god aweful conference....And didnt someone say Arkinsuck State was good this year??? they got beat by LA Crap!!! oh jeeze..what a mess

Whiner

nasupporter
10-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I agree,,,What a mess!
The conference is wide open and whoever wants it can step forward. TROY can take the first step late Tuesday evening. NOW is the time for the TROJANS to put everything else behind them and start THE NEW SEASON. GO TROJANS! ! !

troy4ever
10-03-2005, 08:41 PM
A win tomorrow could help us run the table! We MUST win this game!

TUFAN
10-03-2005, 09:43 PM
You are right, this is a must win. After that we could possibly afford one loss, and chances are we would still win the Sunbelt.

TSUWhiner
10-03-2005, 10:37 PM
I really wanted to go to the game tommorrow..cause it is in my state!! hahaha its in Texas..I just wish it was this Saturday. I have band rehearsal..and oh crap...we have UIL grade check tommorrow..so our band may be screwed for contest. My car is also being ready..get this...our band has the homecoming king and queen! So am I really happy for them..but they are gettin my convertible ready for the parade..i will be driving our queen :)

whiner