PDA

View Full Version : Mobile, Baldwin County, Pensacola

FRED_of_TROY
10-03-2005, 09:04 AM
Anybody watching the game in any of these three areas?

Sarahbelle
10-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Our group is getting together at 6pm at Bob Baumhauer's Wings in Daphne.

Navarre Trojan
10-03-2005, 03:38 PM
We are watching at Anglers Sports Grill on Okalossa Island in Fort Walton Beach. Love to have you, got some free food and lots of TVs and a pay-as-you-go bar. Come on down and watch with us. Send me a PM and I will give you the directions, very easy place to find.

Go Trojans

tsufl
10-03-2005, 06:16 PM
If there is anyone from Milton/Pensacola I will be watching the game at Ollies, unless my work schedule changes in which case I will watch the 2nd half at Hooters in Pensacola. Join me if you cant make one of the other 2 local events.

FRED_of_TROY
10-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks Navarre, but I work in Foley, so Okaloosa Island would be nearly two hours for me. Thanks for the offer, though.

FRED_of_TROY
10-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Sarahbelle,
By your group do you mean a personal group of yours or just in general alumni/folks from this area? If I can get out of my meeting (that I forgot about) or leave early, I'd like to watch the game with some fellow fans.

Sarahbelle
10-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Our alumni.

If you'll send me a PM with your email address I'll add you to our list.

I'm not sure how many will be at Wings tonight, since we were a bit slow in getting our announcements out (yesterday), but for the Troy/Mizzou game we had about 20. I'll be wearing my red GTT tee and/or a Troy windbreaker depending on the weather.